I fell in love with my girlfriend's younger sister.

Yes, I know that this is stupid but hear me out first. I actually don't like Nicole (GF's younger sister) at first, it just happened...

My GF and I are in a relationship for more than 7 years now and right now I have this huge guilt because I feel like I'm cheating on her even though I'm not doing anything about it...

My GF is caring and beautiful but as the time goes by she became more strict with me, I can't make decisions for myself, She wants me to tell her my next big steps which makes me uncomfortable and I can't even talk to my Female friends because some of them look like a goddess (so much beauty).

About Nicole... She wasn't beautiful when she was just 15 yrs old, but damn... Right now she looks like an angel (currently 19 yrs old), I remember the day that she confessed  she had a huge crush on me when she was younger and I told her that I love her sister..

Right now I can't stop myself glancing to Nicole and I think I can't hold myself anymore. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

6 minutes ago, Kheller00 said:

Right now I can't stop myself glancing to Nicole and I think I can't hold myself anymore. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

I suggest you avoid BOTH!

What kind of turmoil will this bring onto that family should you even go near her sister!?

No, you don't even go there.

You accept things are no good with the GF, and get out of that relationship.  Sounds like you're done with her.  And keep moving on. Get over this 'crush' on her sister.

Be smart about it - seriously.  No one needs more stress in this..... right?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are not in love, sure you want to bang your gf's sister but it isn't love.

You need to work on your relationship with your actual gf and quit fantasizing about her sister.  I am sure if things were going well in your relationship you wouldn't be thinking these silly thoughts.

Either sit down with your gf and have a serious talk about how her treatment of you makes you feel or just break up.  If you go for the sister you won't have either one so you might as well at least work on your 7 year relationship before you throw that all away.

Lost 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sounds like your existing relationship is not going so well. Would you like to try and save it or is it time to end it? 

Under no circumstances should you pursue anything with the younger sister, there are millions of women in the world, there will be others that catch your eye. Maybe this crush is heat to tell you the way your relationship is now isn’t working for you.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

Unfortunately it seems like you're not ready for commitment. Do you feel like you're just coasting along? 

I'm ready for that commitment, however there's another magnet pulling me, but I'm not actually doing actions towards Nicole, I'm just staying along with my GF.

9 hours ago, Kheller00 said:

Nothing. Get your head together - you are not in love with her, you are in lust with her.  This is a road you do not go down.

Sort out your current relationship, because by all accounts, it sounds like you're bored with her and have outgrown your relationship. My guess is she is wanting marriage and you are not.  Lusting after her sister is not the way to go.

3 hours ago, Kheller00 said:

I'm ready for that commitment, however there's another magnet pulling me.

You don't seem that into your GF and you're actively sidestepping her attempts to talk about the relationship and the future. Drooling over the kid sister is a symptom of other problems.

I don't think after dating her sister for 7 years, she would even consider dating you. 

It would one cause huge problems for their relationship and the family would be in turmoil as well. 

Also, the thought of me being with any guy that my sister was with, is beyond super gross. It's just never gonna happen. 

You should break up with your girlfriend and move on. This is a really creepy situation. 

• Like 2

Dump your controlling/jealous GF, you will be so much happier. As for the sister, that's just your hormones talkin. Lust is lust, and it sure can get you into trouble. Save the headache and get yerself away from both of them. 

Set yourself free and enjoy life again, and your friends. 

• Like 1

You and her sister would both be POSs if you allowed your fantasy to become reality and the sister allowed it.

You've obviously outgrown this starter relationship, so take some time to be single, and when you're ready to date, there are countless number of single women in your age group whom you can date without ethical issues.

• Like 1

Since you're uncomfortable being with your girlfriend and if you continue to be unhappy with her,  mull over whether or not you should break up with her.

Then take your chances and pursue her younger sister at your own risk.  Your possibly ex-girlfriend could sully your reputation by lambasting you on social media for dating her sister or end up in a relationship with her. 

However,  be prepared because you're playing with fire.  🔥  You could very well end up losing both women because both of them will dump you and now you're left with no one. 

You might want to try to work things out with your girlfriend and keep your distance from her sister.  Be a gentleman,  remain devoted and loyal to your girlfriend.  Clean your mind.  You can still be polite to her sister as long as you know your place and stay there.  Do the right thing by being honorable.