Why is my ex boyfriend is trying to make me look bad accused me of telling people that he rape me

Basically last week I found out a lot of things I found out that my ex boyfriend had cheated on me with my old close friend behind my back she didn’t know that me and him had dates due to me and her not being friends any more but we used to be close friends and he knows that so she me messages and proof that he had been cheating on me with her a month before we broke up due to me accusing him of cheating on me but at the time I didn’t have any proof but I knew he had been cheating on me so he carried on a lie about it for a year because he told me that he didn’t cheat on me and he also lied about flirting with my cousin behind my back and was trying to have sex with my cousin and he lied about that because my cousin told me plus she didn’t know me and him was dating but he bothered not to say anything which is considered him cheating still with my cousin and old friend because he did it behind my back but he also tried to pull a gun out on my old friend because she confronted him about his actions and she went to his house to try to talk to him and he pulled a gun out on her and he tried to attempt to do the same to me as well and he made up an excuse and told me the reason he didn’t tell me that he cheated was because he didn’t want to get in trouble by me and that the reason he cheated was because he was desperate to try to mess around with another female so I made a post asking people was it wrong for an ex boyfriend to try to lie and go behind yo back and flirt with your own cousin when you was dating and is it wrong to lie about cheating and is it wrong for him to go behind my back and date my old friend and sleep with her as well he thinks it’s not a big deal but it is so I get on Instagram live and I started talking bad about him and telling people about how he lied and manipulated me for a whole year knowing he had been cheating on me and how he lied about saying he loves me when he doesn’t so I think people were going back telling him that I was talking bad about him so then he had already had me blocked on Instagram for like twenty minutes then he unblocked me just to join my live and once he joined he commented something about rape rumors where he falsely accused me of telling people on social media that he so called raped me then he didn’t even give me a chance to even respond to what he had commented because he hurried up and blocked me right after 

That is one incredible run-on sentence. It's almost impressive.

Answer to your question: because he's an asshle. If you have friends who are willing to believe his lies, cut them loose. They aren't friends. Let him clear the trash out of your life for you. Go forward and set your sights on better things. Leave him and the rest of this garbage in your past.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Herlife said:

he pulled a gun out on her

Yes.  I agree with @Jibralta All the things you stated show this guy is a total a hole.  But this^^^^ is a whole other level.

Stay away from this guy.  Who cares what he accuses you of. As my mom would say, "consider the source".  Move on with your life.

40 minutes ago, Jibralta said:

because he's an asshle

Damn, I just write "AHole" or "ashole" because didnt think you could use the word "as" without Forum censoring it. Nice.

OP, your ex cheated on you(or at least try to) with everything that has 2 legs and a vagina including your friends and cousins. Dont think you should mind what he says at all. He was just lying to try to save face because you aired your grievances in public(not a really good thing to do from your side as well). Go no contact, dont mention him at all and try to move on.

2 hours ago, Herlife said:

she confronted him about his actions and she went to his house to try to talk to him and he pulled a gun out on her and he tried to attempt to do the same to me as well 

You're dealing with dangerous sleazy people. Please stop. Delete and block him and all his people from ALL your social media and messaging apps. Warn your people about him if he's sleeping with them also. Stop showing up at his place and stop following with his social media. Is this the same man?: