Should I go over her house with her and her best friend?

M21, met this F20 about 3 weeks ago. We had two 1 on 1 dates so far, and the second one she came and slept over my house. We already kissed/hugged etc. We were supposed to have a third one yesterday that was going to be dinner then I stay over her house but she has a health problem and got super sick out of the blue so we canceled the third date. 

She's fine now so I tried rescheduling to either today or tomorrow and tomorrow she's busy but on tuesdays she has a tradition where her and her best friend always hang out but she invited me and said I'm more than welcome to come over and hang out with them tonight. 

So what's this mean, should I go? Am I being friendzoned? I bought her flowers yesterday for the date since it was the day before Valentine's day, and since it never happened and I still have the flowers should I bring them tonight? 

Nope. I would not go on a third date to third wheel it with her best friend. Absolutely not. Politely decline and set up another more traditional date. It's actually somewhat odd she'd ask you to hang with her and her best friend on their traditional date night. Seems like it would feel intrusive to her friend. 

• Like 1

I don't think you should go because I think it would probably make the friend feel awkward. Especially if you brought flowers and her friend had nobody on Valentine's Day. She probably wouldn't want that in her face lol I think potentially you are being friend zoned. But to find out for sure I think you should ask the girl out on another date just you and her.

On 2/14/2023 at 3:15 PM, NeedHelpBruhhh said:

she's busy but on tuesdays . but she invited me and said I'm more than welcome to come over and hang out with them tonight. 

Try to relax a bit. If she has other plans, simply reschedule for the weekend or next available time. Don't hang around as a third wheel.