I have not dated before

Hello,

About three weeks ago I was seated on the bus next to this girl. It was a long journey, we spoke a lot and I could tell that we had a vibe. We live about 1hr apart, she is in college while I am on internship.

We have been chatting a little bit since the trip. I asked her to spend the coming weekend at my place and she has agreed. She has previously indicated to me that she is in a committed long distance relationship. Advice me on what to do from here. I want to date her, I really like her. I have never dated before. I am 24 years. 

14 minutes ago, Ignatius 55 said:

I asked her to spend the coming weekend at my place and she has agreed. She has previously indicated to me that she is in a committed long distance relationship

Unfortunately she's in a relationship. In general you don't invite women to your home as a first date. 

In this case it seems she sees you as a friend because she's told you about her relationship. It's unclear why she would agree to spend a weekend at your place.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Wiseman2 said:

Unfortunately she's in a relationship. In general you don't invite women to your home as a first date. 

In this case it seems she sees you as a friend because she's told you about her relationship. It's unclear why she would agree to spend a weekend at your place.

I was suprised by her agreeing to it. She has indicated that she is bored at her place. I think that I will just have to keep her out of my mind. 

11 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Bruh? Why do you think she would agree to spend a weekend to somebody who isnt her boyfriend?

Either that or he is a "Sexless inkeeper"

• Like 1