sorry for the upsetting subject matter bellow. i don’t know if i’m allowed to post this here.

i’ve attempted in the past and failed twice. i took a bottle of ibuprofen a few years ago but all it did was make me sick for a couple days. i have very little prescription meds as well as about 48,000mg (two bottles) of advil pm. would that be enough to kill me? ive been incredibly nauseous lately so i don’t know if i’ll even be able to keep down half a bottle. are there any faster at home methods? i don’t have access to a gun or that would be my option. there aren’t any tall buildings or bridges close to me either. any response is appreciated 

I’m sorry to hear life is unbearable at the moment, that’s really hard to deal with. And yet you’re here, reaching out, that’s mighty and I hope you can recognise that. 

Is it possible to give seeking mental health care a go (or another go if you’ve already tried and the psych wasn’t a good fit for you)?

In the absence of that you might gain a useful perspective reading a New Earth by Eckhart Tolle. 

Hoping you will get to have your cake and eat it too (that is to say, stay alive, and be relieved of suffering). 

On 2/3/2023 at 6:00 PM, roseRo said:

sorry for the upsetting subject matter bellow. i don’t know if i’m allowed to post this here.

i’ve attempted in the past and failed twice. i took a bottle of ibuprofen a few years ago but all it did was make me sick for a couple days. i have very little prescription meds as well as about 48,000mg (two bottles) of advil pm. would that be enough to kill me? ive been incredibly nauseous lately so i don’t know if i’ll even be able to keep down half a bottle. are there any faster at home methods? i don’t have access to a gun or that would be my option. there aren’t any tall buildings or bridges close to me either. any response is appreciated 

Checking in, hoping that you found some help and an outlet for these ideas that are giving you some hope.

• Like 1