Worried to Death

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for allowing me to join your community.  I'm hurting so bad inside that I feel as if I could vomit.  I had an LDR for a few years but it's been broken now.  My biggest worry is that he will already been seeing someone and the fidelity issue is what's making me sick.  I can't picture him with someone else and I don't know how to cope with it?  I cannot stop thinking about it and I can feel the pain in my heart, it's so real.  Can anyone help me cope?  Thank you

hey dear

i know that relationship at some point brings you into the situation you've never imagined yourself to experience it . but you know like it is easy to say then done but trust me after few time it won't matter.  if ur ex bf whatever finds someone new its his rebound not your loss.. ive done once mistake so I'm saying you that you work on yourself right now. you need yourself at the moment and even if you do realise you miss him ofc just give yourself a heads up challenge to discover yourself. 

if u guys went to date multiple times treat yourself  if he gave you flowers give yourself one if he made you feel like a princess make yourself feel like a queen..

stay calm love..i wish you best of everything life has to offer and im here for ya.❤❤❤🤗

If I understand correctly, you're broken up, so "fidelity" is not an issue here.  You're just dreading him starting to see others.  Correct?

I'm sorry.  it's tough, but it will happen.   Both of you will see other people.   

Go no contact and make sure you block him on social media of all kinds so you won't have to restrain yourself from checking up on what he's doing.  Save yourself that pain.  It will become easier.  At least he's far away so you won't need to be seeing him and women he goes out with around town.