Should I text my ex happy birthday?

My ex and I broke up almost a year ago. To be honest I miss her. 
but I can acknowledge towards the end of our relationship, I deserved so much better. 
She thought since she was already at her dream job and making alot of money. She was better than me. bear in mind I’m working hard for that as well. She just got there first. She constantly talked down to me, made me feel like crap about myself. Told me the only way I could be on her level is if I hit the lottery. 
blamed me for everything, even if I wasn’t involved. 
The relationship just got bad. 
Anyway after the breakup, she broke up with me. Told me she was tired of trying. ( bare in mind, every time I tried to work on our relationship she didn’t want to, kept saying we were fine or the problem is with her and she needs to work on it. After while that was another thing that was my fault. She could have been trying but I really didn’t see it much) 
we tried to be friends, but I couldn’t deal with  her talking about sleeping with other people. 
so one day, the conversation died and I didn’t pick it back up. 
it’s been almost 8 months and we haven’t spoke. 
I miss her and I want to reach out but 
my birthday was a month ago and she didn’t text me. 
so should I text her? 

21 minutes ago, Alittlehelpplz said:

She constantly talked down to me, made me feel like crap about myself. Told me the only way I could be on her level is if I hit the lottery. 
blamed me for everything, even if I wasn’t involved

And then

21 minutes ago, Alittlehelpplz said:

Show you're not on her mind. She doesn't care about you.

Why would you even consider texting her when she was the one that left you and didn't treat you right?

Please, respect yourself and don't reach out to her.

3 hours ago, Alittlehelpplz said:

so should I text her? 

Try not to use trojan horse style greetings, meaning it's not about Happy birthday, its about trying to reconcile dressed up as greetings. Hearing from someone who you broke up with is not a gift or a greeting. 

There were clear-cut reasons things ended and it's best to keep it that way. She has probably moved on and possibly blocked you.

Move forward, not backwards.