Is he leading me on?

wrt456

Long story short, I had a feeling that my guy friend was interested in me. We don't know each other very well. However, his behaviour has been hot and cold the whole time. I asked if he wanted to go for a coffee via text but he didn't answer. He still talks to me in real life and is flirtatious but doesn't mention it. He takes long to reply to my other texts. Should I move on?

He ignored your call for coffee so yes, you should move on. Him just being there and flirting isnt good enough. Maybe he just wants a "fan" aka somebody around him while somebody else comes along. Dont stay around for guys like that, its not worth it. Especially because he literally ignores you.

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, wrt456 said:

had a feeling that my guy friend was interested in me.  I asked if he wanted to go for a coffee via text but he didn't answer. He takes long to reply to my other texts. Should I move on?

Sorry you're disappointed. No, he is not leading you on. Yes move on. Stop texting him.

You have an unrequited crush and sometimes that happens. Only focus on guys who clearly and unequivocally show interest by asking you out.

• Like 2
On 10/8/2022 at 11:15 AM, wrt456 said:

I asked if he wanted to go for a coffee via text but he didn't answer. He still talks to me in real life and is flirtatious but doesn't mention it. He takes long to reply to my other texts. Should I move on?

Yep. Sounds like he's interested in flirting and that's it 

• Like 2