Asking for a ride to the airport from my boyfriend

Even during urgent matters or emergencies,  some men (or women) will be unavailable,  unreliable nor dependable so you'd better not get sick,  have a broken down car,  become a victim of crime (robbery / theft  / rape  / assault / die)  give birth to a baby or have a loved one on their deathbed.  Your backup plan is to make sure to call Uber, Lyft, airport shuttle,  taxi,  ambulance,  paramedic,  police,  tow truck or limo driver to bail you out. 

34 minutes ago, Cherylyn said:

so you'd better not get sick,  have a broken down car,  become a victim of crime (robbery / theft  / rape  / assault / die)  give birth to a baby or have a loved one on their deathbed.  Your backup plan is to make sure to call Uber, Lyft, airport shuttle,  taxi,  ambulance,  paramedic,  police,  tow truck or limo driver to bail you out. 

Calling the cops for a crime or a tow-truck for a car breakdown is my go-to situation 🤷‍♂️🚓🚑. I even called the fire dept. once when I saw flames 🚒😱. I would not advise calling Uber if you are dead.🧟‍♂️

8 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Calling the cops for a crime or a tow-truck for a car breakdown is my go-to situation 🤷‍♂️🚓🚑. I even called the fire dept. once when I saw flames 🚒😱. I would not advise calling Uber if you are dead.🧟‍♂️

When you are dead,  the morgue will contact your next of kin  after  their good night's rest and sleep.  😴

11 minutes ago, DarkCh0c0 said:

I'm hoping this post is not one of those fake ones for "research" purposes...

Six pages and over 130 replies and the OP has only thrown just the original post out there for bait.  I am guessing they are trying something, not sure what but it would seem a lot of ENA members are falling for it.

Lost