Second date went very bad.. wondering what to do now

You’re getting to know her. She’s showing you who she is. Are you attracted to her behavior or not? For what it’s worth, I wouldn’t be, but it’s your call. If you’re ok with this behavior then continue. If you’re not then tell her you don’t think you’re a match and move on. Don’t waste any more of your time. 

Edit: apologies, just saw your post. I think you made a good choice. 

On 10/4/2022 at 2:48 PM, spinstermanquee said:

Silver, reading your reference to your age, I was reminded of some friends that met and married (first time for both) in their fifties.  They are still happily together 15 years later.

Please don't accept poor treatment because you think you are "too old" to do better.  There are a lot of good solid strategies here for meeting and dating.  Your age can actually be an asset - a man in his forties not trailing an ex wife (or two) and children could be considered a rare and desirable bird!

My grandmother used to say "there's a cover for every pot."  Just because you haven't found yours yet doesn't mean she doesn't exist!

I second this!

I absolutely ADORE older men! 

When I met my husband (been together 15 years now 3 kids) I was 18 and he was 28. I told him, you’re a little too young but maybe you’re thinking the same thing ‘bout me? 🤣

At 18 I would have been with a 35 year old if they had been the right person. Maybe even higher.

Ever heard of the term silver fox?! 

Age can be more of an asset for men! Don’t be down on it at all!