Relationship

Jk29

My boyfriend wants me to be perfect for him, make no mistakes. Do what he says. I have to hide my face when I go out. I can’t wear certain clothes outside because he doesn’t want. I can’t talk to a lot of people for example most of my cousins etc, there is certain friends that I can talk to. I have to say yes to him always. I can’t say no. This  clothes and everything is going on from ages and I do it but now that he wants me perfect and I can’t say no to him and all 

I don’t know what to do now 

34 minutes ago, Jk29 said:

My boyfriend wants me to be perfect for him, make no mistakes. Do what he says. I don’t know what to do

Yes you do. Run like hell. Why are you tolerating this?

How long have you been dating? How old is he? Are you living together? Do you work? Have a car? Friends and family?

Is there a reason you are putting up with this? Is it a BDSM situation or are you at risk for homelessness or deportation?

Is this the same man?:

https://www.enotalone.com/topic/449412-need-advice-should-i-break-this-off-before-its-too-late/#comment-5679282

You do know this is ridiculous, right?

No one should ever be so controlled!  so, you know you deserve better than this!

You remove yourself from a relationship like this.  And you do NOT accept begging or 'guilt trips'!

Be strong, take no crap.

• Like 1

I have a high school friend. She was a very good student but decided to marry young for a guy that was living abroad. Anyway, that guy is exactly what you described your guy is. Controling to the point she couldnt even hear or see her high school friends (one of them she was inseparable with and she even broke contact with that girl). Doesnt allow her to wear mini skirts (she was very hot, probably hottest girl in my class and like to dress up fancy and reveling) and kept her almost locked at home. He took her abroad and think they are still together with 2 or 3 kids as Ive heard. 

Anyway, just telling you what your life with that guy might be if you entertain the idea of staying there...

• Like 1

Oh dear. I'm so sorry you're going through this.

This is NOT what a healthy relationship looks like and it's NOT how a healthy loving partner would treat you.

You already know that this is off by posting here, and we are confirming it to you. So please listen to your inner voice that came here for help and consider walking away from what is turning into more miserable years lost of your life.

Don't put up with it by staying and consider walking away asap. If you plan on leaving, leave while he's away and block him everywhere afterwards. Ask for help from friends or family you trust. Don't fall for his fake promises, threats, guilt trips, nor fake tears. Be smart and decisive about it to leave. Take care of you and get some therapy afterwards to figure out why you brushed off some early signs and lead yourself to a situation where you put up with abuse so willingly.

You can do it. Stop listening to him and listen to your inner voice who loves you for real instead 💚 Love and take care of YOU.

• Like 1