Why is it that my ex boyfriend now feels guilty and feels regret as far as in his actions as far as in him cheating on me and lying about it?

Basically I spoke with 2 different Psychics and they said that he feels guilty and regret especially lots of regret… and one of them even stayed that he’s even lost and very confused and even with him not even apologizing or acknowledging his behavior as far as in him cheating on me and not owning up to it and we’ve broken up for almost 6 months and he still has not yet admitted to cheating on me even with him trying to take advantage of my kindness the whole relationship.. but one of the psychics even noticed that he wanted to so called admit his feelings unto me but can’t do it because theirs lots of blockages around him that is stopping this from happening because he wants me to forgive him but yet again he won’t own up to his actions whatsoever which is why I feel betrayed by him because their was lots of things that he was hiding from me which is a sign of betrayal. And I also received more information stating that their is a clear vision of him and another woman and that this particular woman could be one of the people who’s holding him and stopping him from admitting his feelings to me and that their has been a secret hidden from me behind my back which leads to betrayal behind my back that concerns and affects me. And I also even noticed that for some reason whenever he sees me out and about since he’s still very close with my family members he gives me this sort of look like for example he just stares at me which is weird like I even noticed he tried to make eye contact with me when I was walking and him and his mom had drove passed 

me

6 minutes ago, Shateria said:

whenever he sees me out and about since he’s still very close with my family members he gives me this sort of look like for example he just stares at me which is weird

It's time to delete and block him and ask your friends and family to do the same. This way you could Finally move forward.

Is this the same man?:

https://www.enotalone.com/topic/453725-idk-know-what-to-do-a-few-weeks-ago-my-ex-came-on-to-me-out-of-nowhere-at-his-house-and-he-has-a-girlfriend/page/3/#comment-5759466

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wiseman2 said:

It's time to delete and block him and ask your friends and family to do the same. This way you could Finally move forward.

Is this the same man?:

https://www.enotalone.com/topic/453725-idk-know-what-to-do-a-few-weeks-ago-my-ex-came-on-to-me-out-of-nowhere-at-his-house-and-he-has-a-girlfriend/page/3/#comment-5759466

Yes. This is the same man and we been blocked each other on everything back in July. But most likely my family members aren’t going to remove him or block him he literally goes smokes and raps and all with them damn near every weekend and he even goes to the party’s that they throw which is why I don’t go to them because the last time when I went to the party nobody told me he even was going to even be their and it was weird being around him because he kept trying to make it seem like we still had something going on in front of everybody including his friends. And he really pissed me off by acting like he didn’t betray me when he has done it plenty of times for example: he let another female get that close enough to him to the point where he cheated on me with her and it’s a possibility that they are dating or used to date and then he lied about it in my face and was trying to gaslight me the whole entire time but my intuition was right that he cheated on me. And then the same girl who claims that he was trying to have sex with her he had blocked her because he claims that it was just a rumor and that she was lying on him but he goes right back and goes unblock the same female he only blocked her for only like 3 or 4 months which makes him looks suspicious which is why I felt embarrassed for defending him because me and her ended up getting into an altercation because of that situation and he likes to also treat everybody else with respect and treat them like kings and queens especially my family members and his homeboys but when it comes down to me he has always treated me like I wasn’t worth *** which is why i was done with him because I haven’t done anything to him and anything that his homeboys say pertaining to me he sits around and goes right back and repeat the same *** that they all say when it comes down to me I even noticed that one of them just unfollowed me on Instagram but yet when he seen me the other day he was so quick to speak to me but I believe it’s because my ex boyfriend has something to do with it 

3 hours ago, Shateria said:

my family members aren’t going to remove him or block him he literally goes smokes and raps and all with them damn near every weekend and he even goes to the party’s that they throw.

He is a dirtbag, you know this and he's a player and you know that too. If your people want to hang out with him fine, but why chase dirt like this? You could just let him and your people do whatever they want and date decent guys.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Shateria said:

one of the psychics even noticed that he wanted to so called admit his feelings unto me but can’t do it because theirs lots of blockages around him that is stopping this from happening because he wants me to forgive him but yet again he won’t own up to his actions whatsoever which is why I feel betrayed by him because their was lots of things that he was hiding from me which is a sign of betrayal.

Okay, you've been broken up 6 months?

Leave it at that...

Doesn't matter what any psychics are saying about YOUR experiences here.  It is you who's been hurt. Inability to TRUST is big and feeling of betrayal to follow.  Nope, no more.

Be done with the one's who hurt you.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cherylyn said:

Because he's messed up.  Ignore and avoid him.  He's deceitful, a liar, cheated on you and betrayed you.  What a loser.  You can never trust him.  Leave each other alone and go your own way. 

I agree with @MissCanuckNo more psychics.  Use common sense and be done with him.  Move on.

I Totally agree with you all the way. He’s very messed up and he has problems and it’s a situation that leads to betrayal especially done behind my back but that’s why I left him alone and got away from him because him cheating  and lying about it in my face and manipulating and trying to gaslight me was the last and final straw for me I’ve dealt with way too much 

• Like 1

Psychics? Really? You are basing how he feels about you on psychics? You can shear a sheep many times, but skin him only once. In your case that is true, they sheer you like a good sheep you are for all the money you got. 

Stop listening some freudsters and look at the truth in the eyes. That guy is not "misunderstood" or "just misses you and loves you but something is standing in the way of your love". That guy is a scum that cheated on you and then cheated on his last girlfriend with you. Stop giving away your money to freudsters that would tell you what you want to hear and forget about somebody who doesnt give a rats but about you.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Shateria said:

I even noticed he tried to make eye contact when him and his mom had drove passed.

They're just good at telling you what you want to hear. Which is: he's madly in love with you even though he has a GF, pushes you away even when you show up at his place unannounced (because he blocked you) and try your best to seduce him.

You have a strange belief that he's your soulmate but that could be fueled by too many drugs. You're better off getting clean and sober than chasing creeps like this.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Shateria said:

I Totally agree with you all the way. He’s very messed up and he has problems and it’s a situation that leads to betrayal especially done behind my back but that’s why I left him alone and got away from him because him cheating  and lying about it in my face and manipulating and trying to gaslight me was the last and final straw for me I’ve dealt with way too much 

The wheels in your brain are turning and the light turned on. 💡  😡  You are wising up.

8 hours ago, Kwothe28 said:

Psychics? Really? You are basing how he feels about you on psychics?

Stop giving away your money to freudsters that would tell you what you want to hear and forget about somebody who doesnt give a rats but about you.

It's been my experience both in "real life" and online in forums and social media that people who believe in psychics, supernatural, existence of BigFoot, the Earth being flat, or any number of other conspiracies, crazy theories or beliefs, are not going to be the least bit convinced otherwise just because someone tells them otherwise.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, gamon said:

It's been my experience both in "real life" and online in forums and social media that people who believe in psychics, supernatural, existence of BigFoot, the Earth being flat, or any number of other conspiracies, crazy theories or beliefs, are not going to be the least bit convinced otherwise just because someone tells them otherwise.

True -just assume she likes being separated by her money to feel validated in some way.

He is trying to wear you down and get back in your pants.  It is that simple.

He will not admit to anything because he is not a respectable person. A good person that hurts someone they say they love tries to make it right, they apologize, they take steps to help heal the pain they caused and they are remorseful.  He is/has done none of those things because he is a lying cheater.  Don't have to be psychic to see that.

The fact that he will not respect your space with your family means he has no problem that it hurts you to have him around.  He is selfish and only thinks of himself which is what cheaters are.

Don't let this loser dictate how you feel or how you live your life because if you do he continues to affect your happiness.  Stop wondering why he is doing anything because it does not matter, the only thing that matters to you is your healing and happiness.

If you find yourself thinking about any of this simply ask yourself this one question: "What good will come from me thinking about this?"  The answer will always be "NOTHING" It worked for me and would get me out of that train of thought so give it a try.

You can do way better than your cheating and lying ex so let's leave him in the past where he belongs and stop allowing these thoughts to drag you backwards.

Lost

• Like 3

11 hours ago, lostandhurt said:

He is trying to wear you down and get back in your pants.  It is that simple.

He will not admit to anything because he is not a respectable person. A good person that hurts someone they say they love tries to make it right, they apologize, they take steps to help heal the pain they caused and they are remorseful.  He is/has done none of those things because he is a lying cheater.  Don't have to be psychic to see that.

The fact that he will not respect your space with your family means he has no problem that it hurts you to have him around.  He is selfish and only thinks of himself which is what cheaters are.

Don't let this loser dictate how you feel or how you live your life because if you do he continues to affect your happiness.  Stop wondering why he is doing anything because it does not matter, the only thing that matters to you is your healing and happiness.

If you find yourself thinking about any of this simply ask yourself this one question: "What good will come from me thinking about this?"  The answer will always be "NOTHING" It worked for me and would get me out of that train of thought so give it a try.

You can do way better than your cheating and lying ex so let's leave him in the past where he belongs and stop allowing these thoughts to drag you backwards.

Lost

I totally agree with you i think the main reason why I’m doing this is to get some type of validation but I already have found that and I’m coping with it the best way possible because that relationship was the worst relationship ever and I literally wake up feeling guilty just for dating him even though I didn’t do anything to him and I even have lots of regrets for that relationship and I just be feeling like I wish I would have never met him so that I didn’t have to experience so much pain, hurt, and trauma behind that relationship even with him embarrassing me and backstabbing me but I learned that he doesn’t care because in reality he felt guilty about what he did because I could just see it on his face which is why he couldn’t look me in my eyes which was last month but he can’t seem to admit his wronging or even apologize about his behavior and his actions especially the cheating when he was trying to manipulate me and gaslight me the whole entire time I’ve even dealt with arguing with females just for defending him and this is what I get which is why I get very emotional even talking about it or when people bring it up because i feel embarrassed and ashamed for dating him and dealing with him and even defending him. And he didn’t care or never even bothered to even ask me how did the cheating effect me or anything it’s like it’s just backstabbing a person and then one of the females that came back and told me that he was trying to have sex with her or so she literally tries to pick a fight with me over that situation he denies it multiple times that he never tried to have sec with her but it was the other way around so me being naive and dumb I ended up defending him then he goes to block her on social media which was back in April or may is when this happened then he told me to block her as well since she so called lied on him since me and her got into an altercation on Instagram so then once July hit I think that’s when he went back and unblocked her so once I found out I just immediately just said it is what it is because I won’t be defending him anymore plus that’s just disrespectful asf and then was trying to hug her in front of me but I noticed that when it comes down to my family members and his homies he treats them like kings and queens and kisses their asses but when it comes down to me he treated me like *** the whole time we were dating and even until this day even though we don’t deal with each other anymore so I’m just done when it comes down to him 

4 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

That's the longest run on sentence in history! Just to justify chasing this loser?

What do you mean chasing? I’m not chasing him at all and he most definitely knows that and he’s not chasing me which is what I respect by any means. When I found out that he had cheated on me I immediately was done with him so that’s not considered chasing cause for anything that’s what he was expecting me to do and it didn’t happen that’s why he tried to blame me and say that I was in the wrong for not staying to work that toxic relationship out when I’ve took this boy back 5 times and still got ***ed over everytime that I did.

20 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Exactly. This is chasing trash.

I agree which is why I stopped months ago even when he tried to come on to me last month knowing that he was in a relationship with someone else I still didn’t manage to chase after him and to not let that happen again🤦🏾‍♀️ and also for some reason I don’t know if it’s just him or if most dudes does this with an ex girlfriend or ex boyfriend but for some reason when I’m around my people he acts sort of weird and he also gives me this look on his face like he just constantly stares at me or so and it makes me feel a little uncomfortable it’s not necessarily a guilty look but it’s something else and it’s just weird and he purposely tries to make eye contact with me constantly 

5 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

Then don't go to his house anymore and get in his lap and kiss him. And if you're done with him there's no need to give money to "psychics" to ask questions about him.

15 minutes ago, Shateria said:

he also gives me this look on his face like he just constantly stares at me or so and it makes me feel a little uncomfortable it’s not necessarily a guilty look but it’s something else and it’s just weird and he purposely tries to make eye contact with me constantly 

No rule against that and it makes you uncomfortable stare back with a firm "stop it" look -brief -then look away. I think you're trying to read into it as interest just like you're trying to give money to "psychics" -grasping at straws.  

You dated him and that cannot be undone but you can take all the lessons you learned and use them in the future.  Will you allow another man to treat you that way again or will you kick them to the curb as soon as you see that type of behavior? 

Regrets are tough to live with as we all know but moving past them is possible even when  other people bring it up to you.  The next time someone brings your lying cheating ex up in front of you simply say this: "If I live to be a hundred years old he will be the worst mistake of my entire life, I am so happy he is out of my life"

You came here and made a post wondering what he was feeling or thinking which means you are thinking about him which is exactly what he wants.  You are allowing him to continue to affect your life long after the relationship is over.   DO NOT ALLOW THIS!  When you find yourself starting to think in his direction ask yourself "Is this good for me?" "What good will come from this?"  It will break  your thoughts and let you move past it.  In time he will come up less and less and you will meet a new guy you can trust and respect but it will be on your terms.

Lost

• Like 1

On 10/1/2022 at 1:19 AM, Shateria said:

He’s very messed up and he has problems and it’s a situation that leads to betrayal especially done behind my back but that’s why I left him alone and got away from him because him cheating  and lying about it in my face and manipulating and trying to gaslight me was the last and final straw for me I’ve dealt with way too much 

So having said the (above) and at this point, why would it matter what he says/feels, and how would this benefit you?

What's done is done, and it's time to evict him from the space he's occupying in your head.  

• Like 2