so there’s this boy I have started to like that is a volunteer camera person  at my church just like me. it’s me him and a couple of other boys (his friends) every Sunday. Lately, he’s been teasing me. The other week, I was chilling with him and another one of the camera volunteers (it’s the same crew every Sunday) and I said I had no tea on something and the boy I like was like, “my name” stop the cap and kept saying but also said “my name” is getting nervous which made me blush tremendously. A week or two later , apparently the day before he saw me at my colleges big party that they have. Mind you, there are thousands of people there so it’s hard to find people you know. He said, I saw you at the party. I then said,” oh you did?” The thing is I already knew he did cause I saw him there too but I was nervous to say hi and was shocked to see him. So he said he saw me and then paused and said “you were really short.” He said this in front of the other guys there too. He was talking about this one website that my school uses that is cringy. And I said oh that sites super cringy and then he says “my name” says that sites super cringy. 

3 hours ago, oghopeg said:

so there’s this boy I have started to like that is a volunteer camera person  at my church .

How old is he? Does he have a GF? He seems friendly to you because you volunteer together, but if a guy is interested in you he'll ask you out. It's really that simple.

Date other guys and if this guy ever becomes more than a friend, he'll ask you out rather than pal around like you're one of the guys.

Either he senses you're crushing on him and pays attention to you because he likes having a fan, or he will eventually ask you out.

Guys who want to ask you out do like some clues that you'd say "yes" so he wouldn't have to walk away in awkwardness. So give him a compliment. That you like his shirt. Or say, "You have the greatest smile."

He doesn't sound shy, so if too long of a time goes on with no evolution of asking you out, you can assume he just likes you as a friend, and then you can emotionally move on.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Who knows? You like him, so you could make the first move or wait and see. It’s up to you how fast you want an answer. The first option will give you an answer quickly, while the second option will take a little longer. Either way you’ll get an answer, so do whatever you’re comfortable with.