How do I reconcile with family

Taka2

Just now, Rose Mosse said:

True but you can also choose your family in the form of close friends and be grateful for what you do have. If you’re depressed in general see your doctor. This may be a symptom of something else. Find support and don’t be shy asking for help from medical professionals. 

Well I have no close friends. And I am through with the doctors and their medications. They have demonstrated constantly, they have no real desire to help. So no luck from those corners of society. 

Please don't patronise me. I have been living under this for a very long time. There's nothing to feel grateful about this. Watching my life go by in isolation is too unhappy. Everyone says to find support, actually finding it is a miracle. You're sometimes better off alone even if it is miserable. 

3 minutes ago, Taka2 said:

I am through with the doctors and their medications.

Go to an ER or call a mental health hotline . Your parents Do Not have to help you or support you after age 18. That you ended up in a halfway house is because of you and your action for the past 20 years.

Just now, Wiseman2 said:

Why are you so argumentative about semantics? You are rejecting help in every way you can, why? Why were you in a halfway house? Were you homeless? In prison? In a hospital?

What is an interrogation. Do you work at Guantanamo Bay? I have not committed any acts of terrorism although I stole a mars bar once. Maybe this is what I deserve! 

1 minute ago, Wiseman2 said:

Go to an ER or call a mental health hotline .

That's not going to help Wiseman2. And I am tired of being abandoned to the mental health snakepit. Nobody helps and nothing is real

16 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Your parents Do Not have to help you or support you after age 18. That you ended up in a halfway house is because of you and your action for the past 20 years.

I am not in a halfway house NOW, I was when they destroyed everything I owned at 19, along with my brother and sister who also had nowhere to live, it took a lot of time and work to get stable housing as we had no skills or support, I was also seriously suffering from malnutrition and some things I'd rather not talk about. 3 years after my mother threw me out for no reason, she called up and demanded money because she had been irresponsible with her bills. That was the ONLY time she called me in my adult life. You don't tend to think very hard Wiseman2, I'd not like to talk to you anymore.

Btw no one is to blame for this. But I will hold those accountable for their actions or lack thereof. That's going to be a challenge if I can even find out who my relatives are

30 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Your parents Do Not have to help you or support you after age 18

Was that how it was for you then, you got thrown out at 18 and never spoke to them again. This is why the internet is not helpful as everyone says. Look at all the stupidly spiteful things you are ready to say about me. I didn't go around stealing or causing trouble so why was I cut loose. And my parents were supported by their own parents well into their adult lives. My father was personally trained up to work in a lucrative sector by his own. What did he pass down, teaching me to tie my shoelaces. In return I had to wash his car. My mother decided to retrain. She made ME help her with HER homework. In the end did I get anything back for that? My father hated his own for not paying him enough but paid his own people half of minimum wage. And stole my identity to use for a front company. Not one lawyer wants to touch that case. No they didn't have to support me wiseman but it would have been nice. Instead all they did was take and take. 

You say you have siblings. Surely you know their names. Why not try to locate them using social media or search engines such as a people finder? You'd probably have to pay about $20.

And when you were a child didn't you address your aunts and uncles and cousins by name? Try searching for them as well. 

I wish you good luck in your search.