Jump to content

Exgirlfriend now saying that my penis is not big?


rov
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone here. Something weird happened on Friday when I was talking to one of my best friends, he has a very big ego and he started to say he has a big penis and he asked me straight up what were my measurements and I said: 8.75 inches in length, when he heard that immediately he started to get extremely competitive and said I was lying. One of his exes he still communicates to this day is friends with my ex so he proceeded to say that my ex didn´t think my penis was big. I broke up with this girl because she was too needy, she was fat, didn´t take care of her body and I am a musician so she wanted me to quit my passion to go and get a "normal" job among other things. My size is 8.75 inches in length bonpressed and 8 inches none bonpressed, my midshaft girth is 5.5 inches. This girl used to tell me when we were a couple that my penis was huge, one of the biggest she had taken, and my penis received compliments form her all the time. The relationship ended in very bad terms and she hates me. We broke up 6 years ago and she found a new boyfriend 2 months after, they lasted 5 years until 6 months ago they broke up and this girl even asked my friend´s ex if it would be a good idea to contact me to rekindle things and my friend´s ex told her that it would be a very bad idea, crazy thought from my ex to try to contact me again. So I want to guess that it all comes that she is vindictive and wants to belittle me with something that is not true. What do you think?. Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Seraphim said:

I would start measuring worth by more than appendages. 
 

Don’t bother with anyone who creates drama. 

Exactly, what do you mean by measuring worth by more than appendages?. Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seriously? 

You asked what do we think.

Get new friends.

Stop worrying about ex's say about you

If your identity and self worth is directly tied to the size of your penis then you have way bigger problems then a vindictive ex and creepy friend that wants to know how big your junk is.

How old are you all? 12?

 Lost

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't think your ex is the shallow one:

On 8/22/2022 at 10:07 AM, rov said:

I broke up with this girl because she was too needy, she was fat,

So it's OK for you to fat shame her but your alleged friend tells you she said you have a small winky dink and you're all upset? And no wonder she's "vindictive" when you dumped her because of her weight. Did you tell her you think she's fat?

This whole situation is ridiculous and immature. Time for all of you to move on and focus on important things. Like character.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here’s what you do. Next time you’re going to see your friend, go and get the biggest cucumber you can find. Wrap it in foil and stuff it down the front of your pants. Then when your friend sees you, you win. I can’t believe this is actually a post. Lmao 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/22/2022 at 7:33 PM, rov said:

My friend and his big ego started that worthless discussion.

So why did you even respond?

Tell him to get stuffed and don't indulge it. It sounds like he wanted to put you down, so I wouldn't be so quick to assume that he heard it from her. He's probably full of BS.

Time to find new friends. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/22/2022 at 1:07 PM, rov said:

 my penis received compliments form her all the time. The relationship ended in very bad terms and she hates me. 

What is "bonpressed"?  So she thought the little head was smarter than the big head?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes this is all quite immature on everyone's part. If you really want an opinion on your penis size, 8.5 inches is very big. However the way I feel is people aren't just their body size or penis size, the main thing is who they actually are and your connection with them. This might sound cliche but this is how I honestly feel. I've dated people ranging from very skinny to obese and from very small penis to also 7 - 8 inch. But I didn't care about the sizes of anything.

Your friend sounds immature and jealous of you, but you're stooping down to his level by actually engaging in these kinds of discussions. You actually have no proof your ex really said those things. Your friend could have made it all up. You don't really think after six years your ex is still fixating on you to this degree? She did also have another boyfriend for five years after you. I don't know why you care about this when she's an ex from six years ago. It's all well in the past.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Tinydance said:

Yes this is all quite immature on everyone's part. If you really want an opinion on your penis size, 8.5 inches is very big. However the way I feel is people aren't just their body size or penis size, the main thing is who they actually are and your connection with them. This might sound cliche but this is how I honestly feel. I've dated people ranging from very skinny to obese and from very small penis to also 7 - 8 inch. But I didn't care about the sizes of anything.

Your friend sounds immature and jealous of you, but you're stooping down to his level by actually engaging in these kinds of discussions. You actually have no proof your ex really said those things. Your friend could have made it all up. You don't really think after six years your ex is still fixating on you to this degree? She did also have another boyfriend for five years after you. I don't know why you care about this when she's an ex from six years ago. It's all well in the past.

Totally right. My friend sounds jealous of me and I made the mistake of engaging in that nonsense conversation. I had my mind two days revolving around these thoughts till two days ago I stopped this thing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You're right, this is a nonsense conversation.  On this forum, I mean.  You know if you've been with a girl that your size is more than enough, but your ego revolving around it is way more of a turnoff than you'd think. This whole thing seems like humble bragging, and who even measures their weiner in increments of 1/4ths?

"Yeah bro I'm like, 6.89 inches."  No, you're about 7 and that's that.  This topic is silly.

Who cares what your friend thinks, who cares what your ex thinks, I think you're the one that needs to examine your own thoughts.  That it was even plaguing your mind for more than a minute says a lot.  As someone else said, this is 12 year old behavior. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You have two choices here - 

1. Whip your d*ck's out next to each other and compare them (feel free to send me a pic of them if you want an impartial judge 😉

2. Dump this immature brat. If a real friend heard that *** he wouldn't repeat it and would call out your ex on her ***ty behaviour. You got to ask yourself why she felt comfortable *** talking you in front of him? Not much of a friend imo. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, CrazyWife said:

You got to ask yourself why she felt comfortable *** talking you in front of him?

I would presume it's because he dumped her because she was "fat". I wouldn't bother talking nice about someone like that either.

On 8/22/2022 at 10:07 AM, rov said:

I broke up with this girl because she was too needy, she was fat,

But the whole thing is ridiculous. Immature.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

I would presume it's because he dumped her because she was "fat". I wouldn't bother talking nice about someone like that either.

But the whole thing is ridiculous. Immature.

Jeez i missed that part. I can now see why she was saying stuff like that. They all sound like immature brats.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...