Jump to content

My Friend's girlfriend the one or not?


ben
 Share

Recommended Posts

English Conversation About A Friend
English Conversation About A Friend
4 minutes ago, ben said:

Having seen what my mate had gone through in his life I don't want him to go there again something which I think is a possibility if she treats him like ***. 

Is he not capable of making his own deicsions?

You seem irrationally angry at this woman, and have little faith that your friend can manage his own relationship. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Having research into reviews of this forum I can tell why a lot of you are the way you are.  I don't think any of you have a clue in life but are just judgemental from the back bedroom.  

I never said I would tell my mate.  I will consider if I continue to stay silent or have a word.  I take you point about going to the wedding but waiting over 24 hours to come back, staying and partying know his hurt and posting pictures less than 24 hours is very odd.  

I talked to a few people who agree.  But I will say my mate made a point.  If Rich said for her to go maybe he did not want her there as he not serious about her.  

Nature will take it's course. I just hope it's not at Rich expence.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, MissCanuck said:

Is he not capable of making his own deicsions?

You seem irrationally angry at this woman, and have little faith that your friend can manage his own relationship. 

I don't think his in the right headspace.  He acting odd. You can see sadness in his eyes.  He seems lost.  It's these things wrong people can take advantage of.  That is my worry.  I'm not angry with her.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, he's just experienced a loss. 

It's normal that he's not in the right headspace. But unless there's more to this that you have left out, I think you are blowing this out of proportion. Trust that your friend can make his own choices about his girlfriend. 

Part of having adult friendships is realizing our friends won't always make decisions we agree with, but it's not our place to steer the wheel for them. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, boltnrun said:

It just seems you're overly involved and overly concerned with his feelings.

Are you currently dating anyone? If so, what do they think of this situation? 

I worried about my mate as he not in a great place at the moment. I don't want him going to the edge again.

Yes I have a wife.  She to polite to say anything out loud other than she doesn't like her.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, tattoobunnie said:

Waited for what? It's not up to you to judge when a person says their goodbyes.  And it's now up to you to tell others how to grieve.

That not what I was talking about. Where on earth did you get this from.  I was talking about her waiting to post the photos.  keep up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What do you want us to say? That she was totally out of line and is likely going to hurt him? So you can feel right about disliking her? Look where that would leave Rich. Just having lost his father, a crappy girlfriend, and a best friend that’s pushing him to go through a break up.

If HE has an issue with her, HE will handle it when he’s ready. 

If YOU have an issue with her, now is not the time to make waves about it. Now is the time for you to be nothing but supportive of whatever Rich says he needs, regardless of your own opinions.

You came here for opinions and then declared that we know nothing about life because we didn’t agree with you. So how are you going to react to Rich when he doesn’t agree with you and gets upset with you for adding more stress to his already full plate?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, indea08 said:

What do you want us to say? That she was totally out of line and is likely going to hurt him? So you can feel right about disliking her? Look where that would leave Rich. Just having lost his father, a crappy girlfriend, and a best friend that’s pushing him to go through a break up.

If HE has an issue with her, HE will handle it when he’s ready. 

If YOU have an issue with her, now is not the time to make waves about it. Now is the time for you to be nothing but supportive of whatever Rich says he needs, regardless of your own opinions.

You came here for opinions and then declared that we know nothing about life because we didn’t agree with you. So how are you going to react to Rich when he doesn’t agree with you and gets upset with you for adding more stress to his already full plate?

I ALREADY SAID I WOULD NOT F****** SAY ANYTHING TO HIM AT THIS POINT.

 

It's the rude way people have responded.  I get some points made but the way some user on here talk is just rude.  I asked a question no matter the answers.  I did not asked to be treated like s***. That is what I was on about and so many others have said the same.

 

Advice for you all,,, GET OF THIS F****** FOURM.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, ben said:

I worried about my mate as he not in a great place at the moment.

Which is precisely why you should not discuss this with him now. He's got enough to deal with. Be his support system - not the guy who stirs the pot at the worst possible time. You don't seem have all the facts of the situation, anyway; for example,  you don't appear to know whether they had already discussed this and came to an agreement that works for both of them. 

I get you don't want him to get hurt. But if he's happy with her for now, leave it be. Focus on other things and don't over-step boundaries. You're getting too involved and too agitated about it. Live and let live. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MissCanuck said:

Which is precisely why you should not discuss this with him now. He's got enough to deal with. Be his support system - not the guy who stirs the pot at the worst possible time. You don't seem have all the facts of the situation, anyway; for example,  you don't appear to know whether they had already discussed this and came to an agreement that works for both of them. 

I get you don't want him to get hurt. But if he's happy with her for now, leave it be. Focus on other things and don't over-step boundaries. You're getting too involved and too agitated about it. Live and let live. 

Why can't people read.  

I ALREADY SAID I WOULD NOT F****** SAY ANYTHING TO HIM AT THIS POINT. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ben said:

I ALREADY SAID I WOULD NOT F****** SAY ANYTHING TO HIM AT THIS POINT.

 

It's the rude way people have responded.  I get some points made but the way some user on here talk is just rude.  I asked a question no matter the answers.  I did not asked to be treated like s***. That is what I was on about and so many others have said the same.

 

Advice for you all,,, GET OF THIS F****** FOURM.

Maybe your temper is part of your problem, Ben. 

Just maybe.

It could also be why you seem to be lacking some important information about this whole situation. Perhaps your friend withholds things from you because you over-react and judge harshly. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MissCanuck said:

Maybe your temper is part of your problem, Ben. 

Just maybe.

HA, I'm not angry.  I am enjoying winding you smug sods up.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MissCanuck said:

I don't see anyone wound up but you. 

I'm not wound up and the fact you can't let me have the last word you have to keep replying proves you are. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...