Need help getting back into my account

Hi mods! This is itsallgrand. I'm wondering if I can get some help getting back into my account? Here's the situation in brief...I got a different phone, had trouble logging in, and now am banned! I am not trying to go against forum rules or anything. I simply couldn't remember my password I made a very long time ago, and it banned me. If I did something else that triggered this ban ( have no idea what that would be, but hey, if I did?) , then OK, please let me know.

Thanks! It feels weird doing this but I didn't see another way to contact a mod that it would allow!

1 minute ago, Seraphim said:

Oh my goodness I am sure it can. Did you try the contact button below as well? I was going to get a new phone in Sept maybe I shouldn’t … lol

I did try, yes. It would not allow me to send.

Even while doing this, it would not allow me to post with my email...said ".com not valid". Was a bugger . 

1 hour ago, Seraphim said:

Yup, I better not get a new phone … lol… 

I am sure this can be cleared up though. 

I got a new phone a few months ago. I didn't have any access issues. But I do remember the password so I just signed in once and I've been signed in ever since lol.

Just keep your password somewhere safe so you can sign in with your new phone. You shouldn't have any issues.

4 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

I got a new phone a few months ago. I didn't have any access issues. But I do remember the password so I just signed in once and I've been signed in ever since lol.

Just keep your password somewhere safe so you can sign in with your new phone. You shouldn't have any issues.

Mine is programmed into my phone . 

27 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

Mine is programmed into my phone . 

You can change your password before you get the new phone. Then program it into your current phone and also write it down and put it in a safe place.

If you want, that is. Of course it makes sense to do what's best for you!

14 hours ago, IAG said:

Hi mods! This is itsallgrand. I'm wondering if I can get some help getting back into my account? Here's the situation in brief...I got a different phone, had trouble logging in, and now am banned! I am not trying to go against forum rules or anything. I simply couldn't remember my password I made a very long time ago, and it banned me. If I did something else that triggered this ban ( have no idea what that would be, but hey, if I did?) , then OK, please let me know.

Thanks! It feels weird doing this but I didn't see another way to contact a mod that it would allow!

I have referred your post to Admin.  Hopefully it can get sorted out soon! 🙂

18 hours ago, IAG said:

Sorry, you had a trouble logging into your account. I use google password manager for all my accounts, it is a free tool and works great. There are paid password managing apps and services that are more advanced. 

Do you have access to the email account associated with the itsallgrand account? It is a hotmail email. If so, can you please email me (info@enotalone.com) from that email address?

I can see that there is an ip match and same android/chrome device was used to sign in into both accounts, but that need that extra step of verification to make sure it is not someone with access to your phone trying to get access to ENA account. Thanks.

This part of moderating we used to do manually up until 2 years ago. But with the new forum, the system handles multiple account/cross account posting almost 99% automatically and will ban/warn when it notices any such activity. 

6 minutes ago, itsallgrand said:

Woo-hoo, success!! 

Thank you so much kamurj. I really appreciate the time you took to sort this out!

Also, made a backup for my password so this doesn't happen again. 😉

So glad you got your account back! 

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, itsallgrand said:

Woo-hoo, success!! 

Thank you so much kamurj. I really appreciate the time you took to sort this out!

Also, made a backup for my password so this doesn't happen again. 😉

Thank you. Accounts were merged. 

How to Recover a Deleted Snapchat A...
How to Recover a Deleted Snapchat Account – WordPress