I WANT MY HUSBAND BACK

hi everyone, I am a woman marry mother of 3 children living in uk I married with my husband all was fine for a few months he changed overnight my abandoned with the children please I need the coordinates of a reliable Man of god to make him come back I am despairing the children ask their father.

Don't judge me my brothers and sisters

Joanay

29 minutes ago, joannay said:

he changed overnight my abandoned with the children please.

Are you divorced, separated or did he abandon you?

You need an attorney, not "the coordinates of a reliable Man of god".  Voodoo will not find an estranged spouse.

He will have to pay child support and get legally divorced. You'll have to contact an attorney for that.

Okay, so he left a few months ago?

Sorry, but your children cannot convince him to come back. And please do not use them as bait!

If you husband has chosen to leave, you have to work on accepting this and being a 'single parent'.  Nothing more you can do but work on accepting what has happened. 😕 

Try hard to NOT beg for him to come back or chase him- that can make things worse. ( Maybe journal to 'get it all out') and even consider some therapy to help you work through your rough times.

And yes, as mentioned, look into legal support for divorce now. Where you get sole custody and he get visitation, etc.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, joannay said:

hi everyone, I am a woman marry mother of 3 children living in uk I married with my husband all was fine for a few months he changed overnight my abandoned with the children please I need the coordinates of a reliable Man of god to make him come back I am despairing the children ask their father.

Don't judge me my brothers and sisters

Joanay

My heart goes out to you, Joan(n)ay. We're not here to judge you. 

How long has your husband been missing?

How long were you together with this man, and how many of these children are biologically his?

If fewer than all 3, did he legally adopt the other(s)?

Have you sought help from your local social services department to learn what resources may be available to you and your babes, including legal aid? This is of practical importance to obtain all benefits to which your children are entitled.

If a man of God might be helpful to you, have you considered searching the Internet for a directory of your faith (or similar faiths) to learn who might be available to work with you?

Write more if it helps, and I'm holding you in my thoughts.