Dumped My Boyfriend For My Daughter

15 minutes ago, Tay79 said:

Exactly! He even told me that my daughter ruined his relationship with me and is a little c**t!!

Please tell him you have blocked him everywhere now. 

Perhaps your daughter was clinging to you because she was subconsciously picking up on this guy's bad vibes and dark side before he even made them obvious. Kids are incredibly perceptive, even if they (and we) don't always realize it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, MissCanuck said:

Please tell him you have blocked him everywhere now. 

Perhaps your daughter was clinging to you because she was subconsciously picking up on this guy's bad vibes and dark side before he even made them obvious. Kids are incredibly perceptive, even if they (and we) don't always realize it. 

Yes, it is done and dusted. He sent me an email when he realised he was blocked being all sweet and saying he misses me etcetera - but no mention of wanting to include my daughter and no apologies for talking about her that way!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tay79 said:

Yes, it is done and dusted. He sent me an email when he realised he was blocked being all sweet and saying he misses me etcetera - but no mention of wanting to include my daughter and no apologies for talking about her that way!

It wouldn’t matter if he apologized because it is disgusting and gross and I guarantee it is how he talks about women and girls. Could explain why he is divorced. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

It wouldn’t matter if he apologized because it is disgusting and gross and I guarantee it is how he talks about women and girls. Could explain why he is divorced. 

A leopard doesn’t change its spots. If this is how he talks now, it is probably always how he’s spoken. 

19 minutes ago, Tay79 said:

A leopard doesn’t change its spots. If this is how he talks now, it is probably always how he’s spoken. 

Correct. People seldom change this is what he thinks about women and female children. 

On 7/23/2022 at 7:21 AM, Tay79 said:

If a man is anti their partners child/ren, why get into a relationship with a single mother?

Perfect question, and so you've gained something. Now you can appreciate the importance of screening out such men as you meet new potential dates.

No need to poke-and-hope. 'Great guy, BUT...' means 'NO' when it comes to dating with an 11 year old daughter. 

Most people are not our match. Once we grasp that, it's liberating because we won't try to force a fit.

Head high.

• Like 3