What do you call guys that are like this?

I dated a guy 8 years ago this year I’ve received three emails I replied to email tell him off to leave me alone stalker get a life (very immature very very manipulative) he respond write me a long essay I ignored I’ve received another email couple months later I’ve ignored 8 YEARS AGO IM IN MY 30s now

I’ve blocked email address and continue to keep all emails I will receive 

3 minutes ago, Lovbug4446 said:

I’ve received three emails I replied to email tell him off to leave me alone stalker get a life  IN MY 30s . I’ve blocked email address

Good you have him blocked . Do not encourage or respond to his communication. Make sure you social media is relatively private .

It doesn’t really matter what he’s called as you don’t care about him and he’s not in your life right now. In future don’t respond at all. You know responding is you fanning the flames especially if someone is delusional enough to think No means Yes in any form. Leave him alone. Why did you both break up eight years ago? 

Also, do you mind me asking why you’re thinking about this now? Are you in an unhappy relationship or just broke up with someone else? 

8 minutes ago, Rose Mosse said:

It doesn’t really matter what he’s called as you don’t care about him and he’s not in your life right now. In future don’t respond at all. You know responding is you fanning the flames especially if someone is delusional enough to think No means Yes in any form. Leave him alone. Why did you both break up eight years ago? 

Also, do you mind me asking why you’re thinking about this now? Are you in an unhappy relationship or just broke up with someone else? 

Broke up cause he’s annoying man child clingy very very manipulative I’ve tried while dating him (not long like 3 months) break up like I said he’s manipulative I’m not unhappy I’ve been single 3 years now I’m at peace and not lonely I got email from him this morning I just asking why I’ve blocked his email only contact info he has of me

4 minutes ago, Lovbug4446 said:

Broke up cause he’s annoying man child clingy very very manipulative I’ve tried while dating him (not long like 3 months) break up like I said he’s manipulative I’m not unhappy I’ve been single 3 years now I’m at peace and not lonely I got email from him this morning I just asking why I’ve blocked his email only contact info he has of me

Just keep blocking and remove any emails visible or made public on social media accounts or elsewhere. He’s not Merlin penetrating privacy settings. Something’s not working in your settings or it wasn’t set right. If you have another email address he’s emailing you at block him there too. 

7 minutes ago, Lovbug4446 said:

Not about gender.  This is a person who has poor boundaries and is bothering you.  Simply continue to block and not respond.  

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Rose Mosse said:

Just keep blocking and remove any emails visible or made public on social media accounts or elsewhere. He’s not Merlin penetrating privacy settings. Something’s not working in your settings or it wasn’t set right. If you have another email address he’s emailing you at block him there too. 

Yeah I think first time he’s sent me email I blocked through my phone settings I thought it worked till I got another email I’ve blocked again a different way think it works now thanks

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Lovbug4446 said:

Yeah I think first time he’s sent me email I blocked through my phone settings I thought it worked till I got another email I’ve blocked again a different way think it works now thanks

Great -yes -just take a functional, practical approach -keep him out of your email and out of your head - leave the analysis to the experts LOL.

I wouldnt say "stalker"(stalker is somebody who follows you or in modern times follows closely your socials lol) though he maybe has other incidents you didnt mentioned. But definitely "pushy". Some people are like that, no boundaries. You blocked him so if he doesnt contact you again no other actions are required.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/11/2022 at 8:16 AM, Lovbug4446 said:

I dated a guy 8 years ago this year I’ve received three emails I replied to email tell him off to leave me alone stalker get a life (very immature very very manipulative) he respond write me a long essay I ignored I’ve received another email couple months later I’ve ignored 8 YEARS AGO IM IN MY 30s now

I’ve blocked email address and continue to keep all emails I will receive 

Where I live, if you've told someone to leave you alone three times, can prove it, and he or she is still bothering you, you can file harassment charges. This guy seems to have a bizarre obsession with you. I'd respond. I'd tell him I'm going to the police if he bothered me again. And I'd go. But that's just me.