Got back with someone recently and now he’s ignoring me

3 hours ago, Nasnas said:

I honestly just blamed myself for the breakup, on my mental health & it being not the right time. I completely forgot about the incompatibility and the stress associated with this relationship. I felt nervous around him which was a sign I failed to see. I initiated the break up and I was in awe that he still came back, promising that we could make it work. Even now that I’ve blocked him I’m still confused and it’s hard to even explain the confusion because nobody heard our conversations and lived what I’ve lived. This is hard but I know it’ll get better. Thank you! 

eff him ikr 😂

Well, try not to beat yourself up.  The heart wants what the heart wants.  but! That's where NEXT TIME you make better choices.  

Blaming yourself with long narratives and chosing to live in a confused state doesn't really do anything to help.  Saying to yourself I don't know what happened but I know this isn't good enough for me.  Then sticking to never talking to this person again is all you can do. 

Control your thoughts and emotions.  That doesn't mean you don't have them. It takes practice and discipline to control them but once you figure that out, you are free.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Batya33 said:

But you have to watch the feet- the actions -not the lips -the words -other than someone telling you he doesn't want to be in a relationship with you.  Your actions and his speak volumes -you claim to want to reconcile but haven't met in person. Doesn't add up.  You don't have to live what you've lived to know basic common sense.  People who want to be together and are available to be together make it happen.  You two haven't.  Reasons don't matter.  

I was just afraid I guess idk. But honestly I didn’t feel as bad or as much as it hurt me the first time we broke up. It is still painful but there’s some sort of relief with it idk.

Anyway, Thank you for your input! 

• Like 1