I’m anxious of where I stand with him. What does he think of me?

5 minutes ago, Arielle842772 said:

I’m a bit worried since he hasn’t followed up today.. I’m hoping tomorrow

Gosh girl, you need to chill a bit, lol.  People have lives to live and can't constantly 24/7 focus on only one thing. He's maybe busy with other things and will get back to you when he can. Give the poor guy a chance, lol.

Don't start going all paranoid/neurotic over simple things because before you know it, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy and you shoot yourself in the foot and lose him before you even started.

Chill girl 😉

• Like 4
Just now, Capricorn3 said:

Gosh girl, you need to chill a bit, lol.  People have lives to live and can't constantly 24/7 focus on only one thing. He's maybe busy with other things and will get back to you when he can. Give the poor guy a chance, lol.

Don't start going all paranoid/neurotic over simple things because before you know it, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy and you shoot yourself in the foot and lose him before you even started.

Chill girl 😉

Haha you’re right! It’s just that usually he’ll text me the day after a date to go out again so I’m worried that he was turned off because of how intimate this date was

6 hours ago, Arielle842772 said:

Haha you’re right! It’s just that usually he’ll text me the day after a date to go out again so I’m worried that he was turned off because of how intimate this date was

So text him and plan a time/place date that you'd like to take him on.  After 6 dates I think it's time.

• Like 2

Try not to go out more than twice a week at this early stage. Keep up with your friends and family time, solo time, hobbies/interests, education and career. A person with a fulfilling life BESIDES dating is a far more attractive dating prospect.

Even if two people are on a high in the "honeymoon stage," too much of a good thing, like eating an entire chocolate cake, will wind up in disaster.

If I were you, since it's Thursday, I'd call or text and say something like, "Had a great time with you. I wanted to treat you to ice-cream Sunday afternoon at XYZ if you're free." (Or whatever you feel like doing--see the new Jurassic movie, go bowling, or whatever you think would be fun.)

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Andrina said:

Try not to go out more than twice a week at this early stage. Keep up with your friends and family time, solo time, hobbies/interests, education and career. A person with a fulfilling life BESIDES dating is a far more attractive dating prospect.

Even if two people are on a high in the "honeymoon stage," too much of a good thing, like eating an entire chocolate cake, will wind up in disaster.

If I were you, since it's Thursday, I'd call or text and say something like, "Had a great time with you. I wanted to treat you to ice-cream Sunday afternoon at XYZ if you're free." (Or whatever you feel like doing--see the new Jurassic movie, go bowling, or whatever you think would be fun.)

I agree. He texted me last night to hangout again, and i do want to but think I need some time alone since too much social time drains me. I’m just glad I got the text as confirmation that he still wants to talk!

• Like 1