I'm really unsure of what to do

2 hours ago, Jaunty said:

how many times has he invited you over and then cancelled (2nd try on this question)?  

So the day after we hung out he asked me to hang out again but he got home kinda late and I was too tired to go. The following day he asked again, but his roommate had a bunch of friends over for a game and they stayed pretty late so I didn't go again. The third day, we both went out with our friends and got home super late so it was kinda mutual. The fourth day we both said we wanted to hang out but didn't really make actual plans and I never followed up about it. 

We have still been texting throughout the day, but it's not constantly all day like it was last week. Also, to be fair, I had stopped texting him back as frequently also. I probably won't see him anymore though. I don't want to like him. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, femmefatalty said:

I had stopped texting him back as frequently also. I probably won't see him anymore though. I don't want to like him. 

Good call. Besides being flakey and chaotic, he does not really set up dates, so you are wasting your time on this bootycall situation  if a relationship is your goal.

Edited by Wiseman2

On 5/16/2022 at 2:21 PM, femmefatalty said:

So the day after we hung out he asked me to hang out again but he got home kinda late and I was too tired to go. The following day he asked again, but his roommate had a bunch of friends over for a game and they stayed pretty late so I didn't go again. The third day, we both went out with our friends and got home super late so it was kinda mutual. The fourth day we both said we wanted to hang out but didn't really make actual plans and I never followed up about it. 

We have still been texting throughout the day, but it's not constantly all day like it was last week. Also, to be fair, I had stopped texting him back as frequently also. I probably won't see him anymore though. I don't want to like him. 

If you want to get him off your radar then you cannot keep texting him.  Neither of you has any real interest in meeting up -these non-plans/flaky plans to hang out and have sex are meaningless.