Infatuated or fall in love - big 2 problems

On 4/27/2022 at 11:40 AM, justguy said:

Hello there, im happy married man, 42,

If you are crying at work and have a crush on women at work half your age, you are not "happily married". Tell your wife about these women and see what she thinks of you crying to women at work over your crush on women at work. See how "happily" she thinks you're married when she divorces you.

• Like 3

On 4/28/2022 at 2:39 AM, justguy said:

I know its wrong, i know, but o dont know where to start, the only solution i have thought is to resign ans forget.

^ THIS is the best and only solution (imo).  What you are doing is beyond wrong on all levels and disrespectful to ALL involved, including your wife and family.  Add to that, total lack of self-respect. You are crossing so many lines here.  Do everyone a great big favor and resign and then work on your marriage and if needs be, seek marriage counseling. 

That said, I agree with every single post above - members have covered it well on all sides.  Time for you to pull yourself together, act professional at work, STOP all the flirting and crying to your colleagues, work on your marriage.  Find a new job - the sooner the better.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Capricorn3 said:

^ THIS is the best and only solution (imo).  What you are doing is beyond wrong on all levels and disrespectful to ALL involved, including your wife and family.  Add to that, total lack of self-respect. You are crossing so many lines here.  Do everyone a great big favor and resign and then work on your marriage and if needs be, seek marriage counseling. 

That said, I agree with every single post above - members have covered it well on all sides.  Time for you to pull yourself together, act professional at work, STOP all the flirting and crying to your colleagues, work on your marriage.  Find a new job - the sooner the better.

I think i will do it, it's the best advice i can have, thanks.

mybe it because im too much sensitive, emotinal attached, when i was younger i had only female friends, no mans, i think also this one of the emotional things who getting to my brain, my mind and take control of my whole me.

i cant have my heart divided for 2, every single day, struggling with feelings, it's hard.

Only love can set you free

😟

Edited by justguy

2 hours ago, justguy said:

I think i will do it, it's the best advice i can have, thanks.

mybe it because im too much sensitive, emotinal attached, when i was younger i had only female friends, no mans, i think also this one of the emotional things who getting to my brain, my mind and take control of my whole me.

i cant have my heart divided for 2, every single day, struggling with feelings, it's hard.

Only love can set you free

😟

What you have with this young girl is not love, it's an infatuation/fantasy that you've created.

If you're lonely, talk to your WIFE. If you've overwhelmed and unhappy, talk to a THERAPIST.

But leave this young lady alone.