helppp meeee

Mya_Silva8

sooo i have no idea what to do I've had this guy friend since the beginning of the year we have always been super lose and we flirt a lot everyone always thought we were dating and we both never really cared or told them no whenever someone would ask him if he liked me he would just tell them to shut up but he never denied it and today him and his friend were talking and he texted me and his friend told me to check my phone i looked at it and he said he had something to ask me and to be honest i said what and he asked if i would go out with him and i didn't believe him and kept asking him if he was serious and he kept saying yes and then i told him maybe and then right away he said "I'm kidding" i was so confused and my heart was beating he was giving me such mixed signals he told me i never answered his question clearly so i told him i liked him but he never said he didn't like me he just said okay and never said anything about liking me or not liking me plsss tell me what to do sorry for any misspellings

Sounds to me he's very unsure of himself. The way you reacted was a freakout, and it probably freaked him out. Relax, act like nothing happened. Just let it go. If he is actually serious, he will eventually ask you out.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, smackie9 said:

Sounds to me he's very unsure of himself. The way you reacted was a freakout, and it probably freaked him out. 

^ I was going to say the same thing.

(Side note:  OP, please use proper punctuation and paragraphs.  It is very difficult to read one massive run-on sentence.  Thanks.)

• Like 2

Hey Mya,

It seems he took a leap of faith, and, judging by his friends involvement, it took some pushing for him to do it. I am going to assume you are both fairly young from your story. He may be gunshy following your less than enthusiastic maybe, so if you really are keen on taking the next step with him, there is nothing wrong with you taking the initiative. Sure, you could wait on him, but once bitten, twice shy as they say. 

Just my 2 cents,

T

5 hours ago, Mya_Silva8 said:

he asked if i would go out with him and i didn't believe him and kept asking him if he was serious and he kept saying yes and then i told him maybe and then right away he said "I'm kidding" 

It's best to avoid people who play with your feelings. If he's trolling or bullying, talk to a trusted adult. 

If someone is interested in you, they don't play games.

Delete and block him and all his people from ALL your social media and messaging apps.

If a boy is interested in you, it's crystal clear and they ask you on a real date for real. Not this nonsense.

6 hours ago, Mya_Silva8 said:

he asked if i would go out with him and i didn't believe him and kept asking him if he was serious and he kept saying yes and then i told him maybe

Why did you tell him maybe? 

He's going to assume now that you are not as interested as he thought. The ball is in your court here to properly accept his invitation for a date. 

• Like 1

so last time i wrote here i wanted advice on what to do because a guy asked me out and i freaked out because I didn't think he was serious. but an update about that is today in my second hour when we where leaving he decided to leave by walking in front of my desk when he could have taken a shorter way out of the classroom. I don't know if he did it on purpose but i think he did. at lunch he stared at me and looked super nervous his friends are laughing and him.

and then in my 5th period class he kept looking at me and we started talking I was being more rude and bossy to him as usual and a guy started flirting with me and he decided to walk right in front of us while we were talking when he could have taken a different way. then his friends brought up what he did yesterday (asked me out) but his friend say "why didn't you continue the prank" which he replied with "things got weird" I just laughed it off but he kept on starring at me more than usual. I still don't know what's going on because he is friends with my ex and i don't know what to do I don't know if he likes me because when I told him I liked him he never really rejected me he never said "i don't like you" so is there a chance he is scared of what his friends will say? does he like me or not? I'm very confused.

Hi OP

When you don't know what to do... do nothing. 

Since you're getting mixed signals, I'd just take those as a no. he is not interested or at least not enough for you to make yourself nuts. 

when someone likes you and they're ready to let you know, they will and it will be clear. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mya_Silva8 said:

I still don't know what's going on because he is friends with my ex and i don't know what to do I don't know if he likes me because when I told him I liked him he never really rejected me he never said "i don't like you"

How old is he?

Are there events and extracurricular activities in your school such as sports, groups, clubs, games and dances? You need to join them and start feeling comfortable talking to boys.

Do you have a crush on him or any other boys? Be friendly and talk to all your fellow students. Don't be rude.

• Like 1

we are both 15 years old turning 16 soon.

im playing softball and i'm in a gaming club.

i do have a crush on a different boy but i feel like all they boys i like are giving me mixed signals and i don't know what to do, i don't feel uncomfortable talking to boys i have many guy friends but im still very confused on where me and this guy stand. he's always nice to me and jokes around with me.

also whenever i tell him i need space he always says he wants to be there and that he never wants to stop talking to me he confuses me ,he plays with my feelings in front of his friends but when it's just us he's super kind and caring towards me i don't get it?

6 minutes ago, Mya_Silva8 said:

we are both 15 years old turning 16 soon. i do have a crush on a different boy but i feel like all they boys i like are giving me mixed signals and i don't know what to do, i don't feel uncomfortable talking to boys i have many guy friends but im still very confused on where me and this guy stand.

He seems too immature awkward. Boys can be goofy when they are confused about girls. Besides he went out with your friend, so focus on other boys.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mya_Silva8 said:

so last time i wrote here i wanted advice on what to do because a guy asked me out and i freaked out because I didn't think he was serious. . . 

. . . then his friends brought up what he did yesterday (asked me out) but his friend say "why didn't you continue the prank" which he replied with "things got weird" 

This almost sounds like asking you out was a prank and he really wasn't serious.  Which does not make him a very good person if this is what happened. 😞 

• Like 1

He’s trying to be macho man with the boys and is his usual self with you. It’s also an awkward age at 15-16 testing each other, your limits and hormones raging.

If they give you mixed signals don’t really pay attention. It means it’s a waste of your time. Flirt and be friendly and don’t take them seriously. Someone will come along, look you in the eye not walk by your desk multiple times like he needs GPS and is lost and ask you out like a gentleman. He’ll pick you up from your house and wouldn’t mind meeting your parents. 

Boys that have a crush on someone act stupid. He likes you, but he's getting a lot of ribbing from his buddies. I agree you should just nothing. By the summer and school is done, I think that will give him some space from his friends, and he can spend time with you away from their prying eyes and rhetoric.