abbriviated or full

15 hours ago, Confusionsconfrontedcer said:

when do you call someone by thier full first name when normally but not always you call thjem by abbrivated EXAMPLE: calling them robert when you normally call them bobby from a womens perspective whats the meaning

I think I tend to do it when I want someone to pay particular attention to what I'm saying. 

• Like 1

There is a thing that people do, where when they like somebody they use either nickname or even cute nickname of their own. But when they pass that they just use full name as they no longer wish to be in close relations with the person. So you maybe are into something.

However it may just mean nothing. Its concerning she is talking about her ex lover in any form, but depending in what context its said, it may mean nothing at all.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Confusionsconfrontedcer said:

its someone my girl had an affair with but no longer talks to but feel theres still some type feeling there despite her saying there isnt but if there are its something i would like to try to get out in the open and discuss 

I'd weigh the need to question versus peace of mind. Maybe staying with her isn't worth the hassle.

• Like 1