What Do You Think Of This Philosophy?

Message added by kamurj,

Multiple accounts are not allowed. Topic closed.

55 minutes ago, DELETEDPROFILE007 said:

I agree with you.  I need to wise up.  I have to stop viewing events with "rose-tinted" glasses.  It's so hard to do.  

I don't understand the last sentence, "And why all these people are trash and untrustworthy polls? what's happening with you?"

o sorry... I meant you asked this and before that, the quote about people being trash.

Why are you so focused on the deceitful aspects of human nature? Or is it just a coincidence? 

6 hours ago, DancingFool said:

They want more and she is leading them to believe that if they do x and y, they have that chance. This is literally manipulation 101.

50%. The other 50% is that these men like being taken advantage of.

Edited by dias
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, DELETEDPROFILE007 said:

"In all of my relationships, whether it is romantically or not, have been based on lies and deceit.  I'm the most honest person and I never lie."

Do you think this is normal?

It sounds like she's had a lot of painful experiences in her relationships romantic or not which is reflective of her statement to you.  She prioritizes sincerity and integrity which is admirable. 

Actions speak louder than words regarding her.  You really don't know how honest a person is or how good they are as a decent human being until you get to know them better in person. 

Also, it's fine for her to share her negative experiences.  However, she didn't have to tell you that she's honest and never lies.  Generally people discover and realize what type of person he or she is from observation over time. 

It's normal to share these thoughts with you if they're comfortable with you to divulge their private thoughts early as acquaintances, friends or in relationships.  It's abnormal to say these statements if it's untimely and awkward. 

15 hours ago, DELETEDPROFILE007 said:

Who says a woman who accepts gifts has to be attracted (physically or sexually) to him?  She might just enjoy his company.  Why does that make her shallow?

It is because the guy who is giving it is nearly 100% of the time giving the gift within the context of him being a true suitor.  Let's not kid ourselves about the reality of the women doing this, or kid ourselves about the fact they know exactly how they are manipulating a situation when they do it.

I do agree, it could be nothing, but those gifts are usually from a brother, father, uncle, or someone definitely designated as a friend.  I think you're defending something because you don't want it to be true about this woman.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, robhsdca said:

It is because the guy who is giving it is nearly 100% of the time giving the gift within the context of him being a true suitor.  Let's not kid ourselves about the reality of the women doing this, or kid ourselves about the fact they know exactly how they are manipulating a situation when they do it.

I do agree, it could be nothing, but those gifts are usually from a brother, father, uncle, or someone definitely designated as a friend.  I think you're defending something because you don't want it to be true about this woman.  

I agree with you.  I'm viewing this woman with "rose-tinted" glasses and I don't want it to be true about her - that she manipulates men and uses them.  I'm making excuses for her.  When I view her with "rose-tinted" glasses, I see her as naive and innocent.  And men are giving her gifts because she is a wonderful human being and don't have any ulterior motives.

From the outside looking in, you probably view her as out of your league in looks, and to orbit around her beauty, fantasizing, is better than nothing.

As soon as you find out that your relationship goals don't match, you move away from that situation to find a woman who is free to date you.

She is not free to date you because you don't match what she has in mind. You shouldn't be friends because you would want more if given the chance. Staying friends will prevent you from dating another, because women are usually quite intuitive, and she will know you have a crush on your "friend."

It's time for a life makeover. Get serious about what you want and run your life wisely to achieve your goals.

P.S. I find it rude that you're questioning her on if she pays those men for rides. It's really none of your business.