It Appears She Broke Up Emotionally With Me

Last night, after seeing that a few girls liked my IG picture, she became jealous, overly sweet and overly sexual over text...

Said she loved me several times, that she wanted me and needed my touches and kisses... In fact she mast*rbated while we were texting...

All was good and dandy, and I thought things were going back to normal... I couldn't be more wrong.

-- I was trying to reschedule that fiasco failed date. She said she would give me an answer by Friday.

Next day in the morning, apparently out the blue, she texted saying she needed to talk to me -- she switched gears.

Started again complaining about the distance between our cities and how she would only see me if and when her sister was able to bring her here... and when she had money... In the beginning she never complained and in fact seemed pretty happy and distance wasn't a problem. The sweetness and naughtyness of last night were replaced by a dry, tired-sounding voice...

So I tried a different strategy, this would allow me to gauge her real level of interest.

I tried rescheduling the date... this time however I suggested she could just take a bus to my town, and offered to pay for the ticket and also pay for everything else on the date, she wouldn't have to worry about anything, I also intended to go meet her on the bus station. This way, she wouldn't be able to use her sister's car or lack of money as excuses.

Her reply now was different, but sadly, still a rejection: "I sincerely don't know what to think. My head is full now..."

Despite that, she still keeps her relationship status with me on Facebook. Still has my picture on her IG...

I feel she already broke up emotionally with me. I feel depressed... now I need time to grieve this thing... and move on to the next, and this time, healthier relationship...

Edit: Now she actually and officially broke up.

Edited by KlearKut

Unfortunately it was way too much way too soon with someone you barely knew. One date does not make a relationship and saying "I love you" after only one date just doesn't make sense. Typing words to one another for a few weeks is not the same as spending time together in person. Add in the distance and the transportation issues and this had very little chance of succeeding.

I'm sorry you're in pain, regardless. 

I recommend you choose someone who either lives closer or who doesn't have transportation issues. And don't try to rush right into an instant relationship. Get to know someone IN PERSON before declaring love and saying you're in a relationship. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KlearKut said:

I suggested she could just take a bus to my town, and offered to pay for the ticket 

Wow, aren't you the gentleman!

"Back to normal" is pretending to masturbate on the phone?

Is she a sex worker? This whole thing seems shady.

Can't you find a date locally and just meet up for coffee?

This seems more like a cyber relationship and it’s likely where it’ll remain. You’ve been chatting far too long with not enough in person dates, she can’t hold a decent phone conversation with you without it turning to sex or IG comments and it’s becoming over the top and going sideways. You both owe each other nothing and have every reason to drop this like a hot potato. 

Nevermind with her and meet women in your town closer to you. If mutual interest is there you’ll organize your own transportation. 

• Like 1

She didn't break up with you emotionally in part because there was no relationship to break up yet and in part because the involved emotions had very little to do with either of you -they were based on mostly fantasy, chemistry, your own self-absorbed neediness, etc. She simply isn't interested enough in meeting you a second time.  Let it go.

• Like 1

Next time date someone who lives closer and is flexible, and can make a compromise...easy smooth no bs. Stop taking crumbs like sexting, flirting, affection. Also if you wish to see someone, don't be so stingy with the wallet. Be a gentleman and pay the expense. If you feel it's too much, don't date them. 

Edited by smackie9
  • Like 1

I'm really sorry she hurt you. She's comfortable with a cyber thing, not an in-person thing.

She's about harmless kicks, not a relationship.

That's the stuff we learn as we go when we're trying to find a good match.

Head high, and set up some quick meets with people who are more local to you.

The distance is an excuse. It didn't seem to bother her in the beginning. And you only live half an hour away and there is public transport. 

And to some extent if she did show up last week and waited for an hour that could have blown up the issue in her mind. Really you should have been a gentleman and offered to meet her in her town for the second date. Although as I said I think she is using the distance as an excuse. 

You are probably right that other girls liking your IG picture triggered some jealousy and re-sparked some interest. But as soon as she got back in touch you gave her a lot of attention, and again started pushing hard to reschedule the date so she lost interest again and that is probably why she was cold and distant the next day.

And the sexting is also bad news. By taking the bait you probably confirmed in her mind you are just another horny guy looking for sex which is probably why she is scared of real life dating/relationships and prefers these weird cyber/social media relationships where she can stay in control and have everything entirely on her terms while leaving you frustrated. 

Basically this is going nowhere. You have wasted enough time. It is great she has "broken up" with you and I suggest if she contacts you again in the future (and she probably will) you ignore her. And you should definitely delete her from your instagram