"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience, most of them are trash"

Message added by kamurj,

Multiple accounts are not allowed. Topic closed.

Why did you post this survey under Trust and Relationships? Is it because of the woman who was a selfish user who you talked about in your previous posts?

One woman who ended up being an uncaring user doesn't mean the entire human population is full of uncaring users. That's like saying every single human is of Hispanic heritage because I am.

I got you a better philosopher then some Austrian perv. It's Dr Perry Cox

Anyway, It's just 2 school of thoughts. I believe people are capable of both. But in life, you either adapt or perish. Its called Evolution. Another great philosopher, HHH. 😁

What I am trying to say is, world is a rough place. In order to survive or even just gain something, lots of people will throw you under the bus. Even the good ones. So you will need to at least be tough enough to take it. Or as Dr Rocky Balboa would say it

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that.

5b0aff169bca94ff04b88351f6da5c3f.png

• Like 1

David, why did you change your user name?

Anyway, I find most people to be good. Of course some are capable of being more "bad" than others and some are straight up no good at all. But most people I encounter are nice, pleasant and friendly.

I do, however, make it a point to remove toxic people from my life and don't try to keep myself attached to selfish users.

• Like 2