I WANT HELP !!!!

I had my relationship for more than 1.5 year .. Actually we were friends in 2019 August and then we became friends after a long days we became best friends in February 2020 then our bonding became so strong that we were emotional attached . Afterwards in August 2020,, We became committed and we were so deep emotional , mentally connected but ( NOT PHYSICALLY) . Afterthat our bond became so strong that then we meet each other parents like we were so much into each n other . Then conflicts happened but ( WE ARE ENGAGED IN LOVE MORE AS DAYS PASS) . We were becaming so habitual of each other we talked each and every day  with every topic shared alot of things between each other .. A time comes when are strifes were grown so much . Her parents don't think me considerable guy due to flights but we both were loving each other at so much deep level . Then one day come when her plan became successful of studying abroad . I remember that day i cut her cake with her parents but not with same situation which was earlier between us and her and her parents .. then i went my home crying alot ..

From That day her parents told her not to talk with me but she was having so much deeply connection with me . She went abroad the days come when she was ignoring me so much but reply my message as she still have feelings for me . She called me on 28 December ( As she went there at 17 December). At that time She told me that she still have fellings for you but TWIST come when she told that one guy is forcing her to came in relationship i told her please don't do that please.. After that she blocked me after 3 days then i texted alot to her sent friend request from fake id to that boy also .. One day her boyfriend texted me and told me not to disturb us we will be get marriage after some time .Please don't follow us then i stop everything after seeing a proof in which she is saying I LOVE YOU to that guy.

After 9 days i got her message that please unblock me i want to talk to you as i am in love with her i unblock her she told me everything that that guy is using me he is only passion for sex and all that i believed her she use foul language to him and criticized him alot she said that no now i wouldn't be committed to him as he is very cheap. Moreover, she told me that he want a guy for move on and he gave her so much attention so she is using that guy for move on from me .Generally she told me to text him to text her that you don't her and she was really heart as she told me that he take his $120 and didn't return and she also told me that he is coming to meet her on 21 February as they are in long distance relationship (2200km).And usually I support her as always and REMEMBER I KNOW HER EMOTIONALLY I REALLY KNOW THAT SHE WAS HURT AT THAT TIME BUT she pretended that she is so ok with what happened she also told me that she is not solving any issue with him and she blocked him that that guy was so disgusting .. moreover we also used to laugh at that guy what he was so much funny and cheap

BUT After 2 days of our talk she suddenly blocked me i don't know why she blocked me . I felt so much depressed again that she might used me as a messenger (because i msg that boy) 

After 5 days I saw that she is again following that boy on Instagram i feel so much ruined and she didn't even wish me on my birthday I felt so much bad

But then Eye-opening incident happened as my friend told me that she went a place where he Live 2200 km apart i felt so much shocked that what is thiss??? Is she is one who was tolding me that he was a cheap guy and now she was going by flight to meet him?? What is this nonsense?? Then she came back after 2 days and post one picture on Instagram in which she is wearing a ring which i gave to her and a arm bracelet in that pic might be his (that boy) is the one who clicked that pic but what is this??? Is she still on me .. I Felt so much pain and i get to know today that he tattoed his arm with his name !!!! What is this nonsense??? Is she in the rebound relationship??? If he is in the rebound relationship what is this tatto scene??? Is she got serious after blocking me?? But how she got so much serious in 3 months only that he tattooed his arm for that person whome she gave bad comments?? What is thiss?? Please anybody reply me

She probably used you when she was feeling low or having a disagreement with her fiancé. They’re planning on getting married apparently so pull yourself together and consider this over. Don’t stalk or harass her, her fiancé or her family. 

If she contacts you again ignore her. There’s nothing you can do to control another person. You only handle yourself and start taking better care of  yourself.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Rose Mosse said:

She probably used you when she was feeling low or having a disagreement with her fiancé. They’re planning on getting married apparently so pull yourself together and consider this over. Don’t stalk or harass her, her fiancé or her family. 

If she contacts you again ignore her. There’s nothing you can do to control another person. You only handle yourself and start taking better care of  yourself.

But can you tell me what is this nonsense?? As she was so deeply connected with me but after 1 month she got suddenly committed (As she told me that she need a guy for move on and she found that but now serious) Is this a rebound??? Or if it is a rebound??? What is this tatto scene???

10 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Ok, she moved on to study abroad, so you have to leave her alone. Is she scheduled for an arranged marriage?

Noo she want a love marriage with me but now she is wanting love marriage with that boy !!!

11 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

I mean her. Have you met her in person?

So she is a teenager. Are you much older than her?

Yes we meet each other even we used to meet weekly and i m 20 now

22 minutes ago, GURJOT said:

But can you tell me what is this nonsense?? As she was so deeply connected with me but after 1 month she got suddenly committed (As she told me that she need a guy for move on and she found that but now serious) Is this a rebound??? Or if it is a rebound??? What is this tatto scene???

Respectfully, it’s none of your business. Remove her from social media and stop spying on her or her new life. She’s with someone else and moved on. That’s all you need to know to consider this over.

15 minutes ago, GURJOT said:

now she is wanting love marriage with that boy

What is a "love marriage"? Do people in your culture/country practice child brides, if she was under 18 when you wanted a "love marriage"? Please use better translation software. What do your friends and family think? Why can't they find you a girlfriend/wife?

Edited by Wiseman2

8 minutes ago, Rose Mosse said:

Respectfully, it’s none of your business. Remove her from social media and stop spying on her or her new life. She’s with someone else and moved on. That’s all you need to know to consider this over.

But please can you clarify me because it still hurt so muchh💔 But i m trying to move on please do tell me

A sixteen year old is not at all ready to declare a "love marriage". It's more of a fantasy. And even now, she's still a teenager.

But knowing your ages makes it more clear why this situation seems to be fraught with extreme drama. You are a couple of very young people who think this is what love is supposed to be like. Give it some time. In a few years you'll look back and smile at your youthful indulgences.

2 hours ago, boltnrun said:

A sixteen year old is not at all ready to declare a "love marriage". It's more of a fantasy. And even now, she's still a teenager.

But knowing your ages makes it more clear why this situation seems to be fraught with extreme drama. You are a couple of very young people who think this is what love is supposed to be like. Give it some time. In a few years you'll look back and smile at your youthful indulgences.

Thanks🧿