My ex is and what he did is really getting to me, I know it sounds selfish but I wish I could just keep being hurt or me hurting myself non stop as I'm finding it hard and I'm really feeling ***ed up. I honestly, do not know if what he did can keep me alive, I feel so hopeless and alone and my head is full of rubbish I cannot cope I really just want a hug 😭

• Sad 1

Call a mental heath/suicide hotline. It's free. Someone will listen patiently and direct you to free immediate care.

Suicide threats are not "waiting for therapy" situations. You can also go to an ER. Suicidal threats/ideation is a medical emergency.

As long as you have a restraining order for you, your child and your mother/residence you can feel safer and call the police if a he bothers you. You can also install appropriate video alarm systems in your home.

Additionally there are rape counseling services which are also free and not a "therapy waiting list" situation.

There is plenty of free immediately available help for you so reach out.

• Like 2
On 3/9/2022 at 9:11 PM, greendots said:

I would hug you if I could. You're not alone.

Please get help immediately. For you and your daughter's sake. You'll find numbers here: https://findahelpline.com/

Feel free to keep writing here if it helps you. We care. ❤️

Thank you- I went to the er so I'm pleased, I'm getting the help I need so thank you everyone!

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Roxiee said:

Things are so tough, I actually so useless.

Go to the ER again. Stop threatening suicide. Everyone gave you tons of help, hotlines to call, excellent advice. 

In the United States:

Dial 9-1-1 for emergencies

National Suicide Prevention Hotline - General crisis support / suicide hotline with phone and chat options

Crisis Textline - Crisis and suicide support via text messaging

The Trevor Project - Support for LGBTQ+ youth 25 years old or younger via phone, chat, and text

In Canada:

Canada Suicide Prevention Service - Crisis support /suicide hotline with phone and chat options

Kids Help Phone - Support for young adults and children via phone, chat, and text

Canadian Association for Suicide Prevention - Find crisis centers and resources by province

In the United Kingdom:

Dial 9-9-9 or 1-1-2 for emergencies

Samaritans - Crisis support / suicide hotline with phone, chat, text, and e-mail options

Give Us a Shout - Crisis support via text messaging

LGBT Foundation Helpline - Crisis support for LGBT people via phone and e-mail

Childline - Crisis support via phone or chat for young people

In Australia:

Dial 0-0-0 for emergencies

Lifeline - Crisis support / suicide hotline with phone, chat, and text options

QLife - Crisis support for LGBTIQ+ people from peers, and for all others via phone and chat

Kids Help Line - Crisis support for young adults and children via phone, email, and chat

In Other Parts of the World:

Wikipedia's List of Emergency Telephone Numbers catalogs emergency numbers around the world, organized by country.

Wikipedia's List of Crisis Support Lines page catalogs many crisis support resources around the world, organized by country.

6 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

Go to the ER again. Stop threatening suicide. Everyone gave you tons of help, hotlines to call, excellent advice. 

In the United States:

National Suicide Prevention Hotline - General crisis support / suicide hotline with phone and chat options

The Trevor Project - Support for LGBTQ+ youth 25 years old or younger via phone, chat, and text

In Canada:

Canada Suicide Prevention Service - Crisis support /suicide hotline with phone and chat options

Kids Help Phone - Support for young adults and children via phone, chat, and text

Canadian Association for Suicide Prevention - Find crisis centers and resources by province

In the United Kingdom:

Dial 9-9-9 or 1-1-2 for emergencies

Samaritans - Crisis support / suicide hotline with phone, chat, text, and e-mail options

Give Us a Shout - Crisis support via text messaging

LGBT Foundation Helpline - Crisis support for LGBT people via phone and e-mail

Childline - Crisis support via phone or chat for young people

In Australia:

Dial 0-0-0 for emergencies

Lifeline - Crisis support / suicide hotline with phone, chat, and text options

QLife - Crisis support for LGBTIQ+ people from peers, and for all others via phone and chat

Kids Help Line - Crisis support for young adults and children via phone, email, and chat

In Other Parts of the World:

Wikipedia's List of Emergency Telephone Numbers catalogs emergency numbers around the world, organized by country.

Wikipedia's List of Crisis Support Lines page catalogs many crisis support resources around the world, organized by country.

I'm not threatening it.. I wasn't feeling suicidal lol. I just said things are tough.. *** is wrong with u..

I’m sorry things are tough. One day at a time is all you can take it. I know, because after I was raped I literally could only take it one hour at a time. My therapist, I asked if she could admit me to the hospital because I wanted to die. She said she could but no amount of medication or therapy can change what happened. You have to find a way to accept it was crappy and heal from it and therapy can help you accept it in small doses.

I promise it gets better. It gets easier to deal with life. I became very agoraphobic afterwards. So it took awhile before I could even walk out the front door to check the mail. 

If anyone understands the sheer agony and pain of this, I do! Believe me! 

Lean on those who are your support system, give yourself acknowledgment you went through something horrible. Give yourself Grace.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Roxiee said:

Thank you- I went to the er so I'm pleased, I'm getting the help I need so thank you everyone!

That's good news! One day at a time 🙂 and, please, feel free to post here any time.

limichelle: your post touched me. I can't imagine having to go through such a horrible experience. I'm glad to hear you're doing better. xx

• Like 1
18 hours ago, greendots said:

That's good news! One day at a time 🙂 and, please, feel free to post here any time.

limichelle: your post touched me. I can't imagine having to go through such a horrible experience. I'm glad to hear you're doing better. xx

Tysm