Install ENA bubble

How can I get rid of that "Install ENA" bubble that pops up and won't go away? I get wanting to promote your app but I don't want to install it. How do I make it go away permanently?

Thanks for any help.

Hi boltnrun, I will need to some time to investigate this. Do you get it when logged in? I know that at some point I had the progressive app in my phone. Now I don't and I never get that notification. 

3 hours ago, kamurj said:

Hi boltnrun, I will need to some time to investigate this. Do you get it when logged in? I know that at some point I had the progressive app in my phone. Now I don't and I never get that notification. 

I'm always logged in. It's at the top of the screen and stays there even when I scroll down.  Only when I'm on my phone, of course.  There's no option to "X" out of the bubble or to say "no, thanks".

I don't want the app, so if you can find a way where I can get the bubble to go away permanently that would be great.

5 hours ago, boltnrun said:

Never mind. All I had to do is swipe right and the bubble went away.

Duh!!

Thanks for looking into it.

I am not sure if that is a permanent solution but glad it worked. The notification you received is actually not from ena at all, but it is your browser that detected a proper manifest for a progressive app interface prompts you to use. Of course, I don't know what browser and platform you use or how to change the behavior of the browser.

On 3/5/2022 at 2:06 PM, kamurj said:

I am not sure if that is a permanent solution but glad it worked. The notification you received is actually not from ena at all, but it is your browser that detected a proper manifest for a progressive app interface prompts you to use. Of course, I don't know what browser and platform you use or how to change the behavior of the browser.

Thanks for clarifying... because I was wondering where was my bubble!