How to seduce an older(and kinda popular) man?

7 hours ago, wealthydior said:

About my crush I have so many actions that I can use on him but maneuvering too much can raise suspicion. The best way not to show my trace is to make the my crush see himself as strong and superior. If I can appear weak, vulnerable, under his influence, and unable to control myself, my behavior will be perceived as more natural, more sincere. Signs of physical weakness, such as tears, shyness, pale face, help to make an impact. To gain a little more confidence, I have to trade honesty with virtue: I have to confess a sin to prove my "honesty." My sin need not be real. Integrity is more important than being a good person. I'll play the victim role and then turn my target's sympathy into love.

All of the above sounds like the back cover of some ancient Barbara Cartland romance novel. Pure fantasy and living in the clouds. This is not how things work in real life. No man in real life would be attracted to any of the behaviour you mention above. 

OP, sincere question:  Have you ever considered professional therapy?

• Haha 1
On 3/5/2022 at 9:36 PM, boltnrun said:

Sounds like an episode of The Bachelor, where you and dozens of other young women compete for the attention of some dude.  And he gets to sample the goods and then choose which one he will grace with his time and attention.  Except in this guy's case, you would be one of many he's having sex with.  He wouldn't be choosing just one.

Maybe apply to be on The Bachelor, since you love competition and "the chase".

Best option everybody acts well have fun and go their ways later. Not sure if you get paid well or you need to pay to be on it.

You have an immature crush on an older public figure.  This is a fantasy you are building in your mind. Writing on your Instagram doesn't create a relationship. You sound as if you are not an adult, or barely 18. If so, stay away from him as any move you make may entice him to commit a crime. If you are an adult and want more,  you will need to be more direct in your approach,  not simply a flirt. Use your words so he can't mistake your desire or intentions.

• Like 2
23 hours ago, wealthydior said:

I'll play the victim role and then turn my target's sympathy into love.

Take more club drugs like whatever you were on when you wrote this.

Paint your face in neon/day glow colors dance around half-nude, etc.

Oh, don't forget to publish this seduction romance story in your college fiction-writing contest.

4 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Take more club drugs like whatever you were on when you wrote this.

That made me laugh.

But seriously though I will let you know if my actions work.

I need to isolate my victim. A lonely person is weak. By gradually isolating my victim, I can help him stay more influenced. This loneliness can also be psychological: if I fill his field of view with the pleasurable attention I give him, I will make everything else disappear from his mind. He only sees and thinks of me. Isolation can also be physical: I can remove him from his usual surroundings, friends, family, home. I will give him the feeling of leaving one world behind and passing into another, of being in the void. Once isolated like this, I can easily lead him astray as he gets no outside support and is confused. I will lure the person I will seduce into my own space where everything is foreign.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, wealthydior said:

That made me laugh.

But seriously though I will let you know if my actions work.

I need to isolate my victim. A lonely person is weak. By gradually isolating my victim, I can help him stay more influenced. This loneliness can also be psychological: if I fill his field of view with the pleasurable attention I give him, I will make everything else disappear from his mind. He only sees and thinks of me. Isolation can also be physical: I can remove him from his usual surroundings, friends, family, home. I will give him the feeling of leaving one world behind and passing into another, of being in the void. Once isolated like this, I can easily lead him astray as he gets no outside support and is confused. I will lure the person I will seduce into my own space where everything is foreign.

That sounds very disturbing. I mean, the movie Misery level of disturbing.

Please seek professional help. You are either fantasizing about kidnapping this man and holding him captive or you're actually planning to. Either way, it's grounds for immediate intervention by a professional.

• Like 1