Jump to content

2nd date unsure whats happening


Braytc
 Share

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, Braytc said:

No ahead of time that im 22 and shes 18, just that im older

So you lied in the title of your thread in 2019, where you clearly stated you were 25. OK then. I just don't like it when people play games in an attempt to steer responses in the direction they want them to go.

11 minutes ago, Braytc said:

Like is there a chance at a relationship from this and does this go on for months?

I already gave you my example. I think my husband and I spent time together for about two or 2 1/2 months before there was a kiss. I kissed him lol. We obviously got married, after dating in an exclusive relationship for almost three years.

If she doesn't kiss you by the third date and you absolutely must have a kiss, then date others who are willing to kiss you immediately or almost immediately.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, I'd say something may be up if she's not showing any actions towards you by then - who knows why? ( no affection).  

You could try going in for another kiss at least by end of next date? See IF she reacts back in a positive with you.

Another good thing to do or try is sit & watch a movie together.. couples often 'get cosey' with each other then.. sit close.. cuddle..hold hands etc.

If she doesn't react in a positive to that much.. I'd be questioning going further.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, boltnrun said:

So you lied in the title of your thread in 2019, where you clearly stated you were 25. OK then. I just don't like it when people play games in an attempt to steer responses in the direction they want them to go.

I already gave you my example. I think my husband and I spent time together for about two or 2 1/2 months before there was a kiss. I kissed him lol. We obviously got married, after dating in an exclusive relationship for almost three years.

If she doesn't kiss you by the third date and you absolutely must have a kiss, then date others who are willing to kiss you immediately or almost immediately.

I'm sorry about the misunderstanding.

Are you older or when was this? Like i said between friends, friends of friends, and my past dates everyone at the very least shows some sort of flirting or kissing at some point i feel like months waiting is crazy but if it means at the end of it something may happen like in your situation then great. Im not forcing anything and risking damaging anything, im just sitting here being patient 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SooSad33 said:

Yeah, I'd say something may be up if she's not showing any actions towards you by then - who knows why? ( no affection).  

You could try going in for another kiss at least by end of next date? See IF she reacts back in a positive with you.

Another good thing to do or try is sit & watch a movie together.. couples often 'get cosey' with each other then.. sit close.. cuddle..hold hands etc.

If she doesn't react in a positive to that much.. I'd be questioning going further.

I was going to see if she wants to go out again this weekend and that i would think would give me my answer, but since we went out the last 2 weekends maybe ill skip a weekend just to give us a little break from it.

We watched a movie on saturday this weekend when i went to her dorm and she didnt get close or hint towards wanting to be held or anything i thought i mentioned that maybe not.

At this point im kind of just sitting here, if there's a chance then good if not then im sure she'll stop going out if she doesnt want to

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/14/2022 at 5:26 AM, Braytc said:

I am a 22 (M) seeing 18 (F).

OP, this gets a little confusing. In 2015 you were 22 ....which would now make you 29 .  So, are you 29 seeing a girl of 18? If so, that could put put a completely different spin on things.  At 18 she's on a completely different level to where you are. Maybe a little young for you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Capricorn3 said:

OP, this gets a little confusing. In 2015 you were 22 ....which would now make you 29 .  So, are you 29 seeing a girl of 18? If so, that could put put a completely different spin on things.  At 18 she's on a completely different level to where you are. Maybe a little young for you?

He's insisting we're all mistaken and he's really 22. The title of his 2019 thread, which he himself wrote, is inaccurate according to what he says now. He's also saying the age discrepancy is not relevant to the question he is asking now.

I feel duped and misled, TBH. Either he was lying about his age years ago or he's pretending to be younger now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

He's insisting we're all mistaken and he's really 22.

It certainly does get very confusing.

2015 age 22.  ........ 2016 age 22 ....... 2017 age 23 ........ 2018 age 24 ......... 2019 age 25  and then 2022 age 22.

OP, can you explain this please?  You don't know your own age?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Capricorn3 said:

It certainly does get very confusing.

2015 age 22.  ........ 2016 age 22 ....... 2017 age 23 ........ 2018 age 24 ......... 2019 age 25  and then 2022 age 22.

OP, can you explain this please?  You don't know your own age?

Exactly. 

I'm going to bow out of the thread here. Can't take it seriously at this point. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Capricorn3 said:

OP, this gets a little confusing. In 2015 you were 22 ....which would now make you 29 .  So, are you 29 seeing a girl of 18? If so, that could put put a completely different spin on things.  At 18 she's on a completely different level to where you are. Maybe a little young for you?

Im tired of saying it years ago i just made up ages. These are our real ages. What is so difficult here

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Braytc said:

Im tired of saying it years ago i just made up ages. These are our real ages. What is so difficult here

So when you wrote the post in 2015 you were actually 15 or 16 years old? Why on earth would you not only lie, but keep up that lie for four more years? That makes no sense.

THAT is what's "so difficult here".

Edited by boltnrun
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/14/2022 at 2:57 PM, SooSad33 said:

Yeah, I'd say something may be up if she's not showing any actions towards you by then - who knows why? ( no affection).  

You could try going in for another kiss at least by end of next date? See IF she reacts back in a positive with you.

Another good thing to do or try is sit & watch a movie together.. couples often 'get cosey' with each other then.. sit close.. cuddle..hold hands etc.

If she doesn't react in a positive to that much.. I'd be questioning going further.

So today i asked her and she said "i dont think we meshed well or match" lol

Another one for the books

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...