MY NIGHT TERRORS CAME TO LIFE SHE CHEATED AND WAS COLD TO ME

Hopelessromantic90

so fiancée of 6 years cheated on me in the worst way for me with thew friend of mine i was worried she vanished 23rd of December she stopped sharing location an wouldn't answer my calls or text she returned the 26 and said there wasn't anything wrong then the 28th found out she cheated she wanted this guy who in no way is comparable he lies cheats steals Hes got no job no money no car lives with his parents and no integrity and physically look are not even close this is not ego this is strictly facts I'm willing to post whatever to prove that but yet she chose him over me in her words she was bored and he was fun and care free i was  boring we have 3 kids and 6 years together and I'm the one that is the adult basically i pay bills i do the adulting for the family she asked me to take her back after it was clear that the guy she cheated on me with did no9t want anything to do with her he blocked her  so what's some insight here affaire fog or consolation prize??

The ball is in your court now. What you want to do with it depends solely on your mind.

Will you be able to live with her the same way again?

Will you be able to forgive her or trust her anymore?

Developing trust and maintaining the same living circumstances after such an event is extremely difficult. If you feel you are mentally strong enough to get past this, then you can give it a try since you have a 6-year relationship with 3 kids. They may give you the motivation to work on bringing things back to normal.

But all this only matters and counts if she is apologetic, guilty, and willing to fix her issues.

I can understand your pain and agony . Till now she is your fiance nothing for past six years. She is bored and you are now not happy with what you have mentioned. What else is left in this relationship for you? I mean it is totaly depends on you how you take it. You will get mixed reviews here like forgiving or leaving her. I can only tell from the experience you will be looking over your shoulder for rest of your life, I mean man she left you for short period and after some fun she came back to you. Be strong and some take decision this time.  

I'll start with the fact SHE left. She abandoned the kids, and now thinks by batting her eyes and saying sorry will fix the damage she's done. Whatever you do now, don't leave just move to a different room or sleep on the couch, this is a fight for YOUR kids more than the relationship.

Document everything you can (her leaving and garbage excuse, your paying bills, etc.), give it to trusted family or friends just in case this selfish <insert insult> decides to get vindictive and deny you parental rights. Because if she'll leave her kids for 3 <expletive> days because she was bored, what else could happen to YOUR kids if you don't fight tooth and nail for custody?

To Hades with her is my gut reaction, but you have invested 6 years so you need to take time and think can you forgive her for this heinous act. You need to talk this through with people you trust, and possibly professionals (legal and mental health) to get a better perspective on what to do going forward, again for the sake of your kids.

Also I don't want to come across as just harsh, but this is a huge break in trust and a blatant example of a dangerous environment for children.

Edited by Coily
More thoughts
  • Like 1

Did you post this in capslock a day or so ago? You had beaten the guy up and she told you she finally had “the courage to leave you”. If it’s an abusive relationship she’s trying to leave, let her go. 

Work on your temper and control issues. She doesn’t want to be with you. Work out any custody issues but respect that she does not want to be part of a relationship. 

9 hours ago, Rose Mosse said:

Did you post this in capslock a day or so ago? You had beaten the guy up and she told you she finally had “the courage to leave you”. If it’s an abusive relationship she’s trying to leave, let her go. 

Work on your temper and control issues. She doesn’t want to be with you. Work out any custody issues but respect that she does not want to be part of a relationship. 

well had it been random guy i wouldnt hacve it was a friend and that was needed for our friendship to ever heal 2nd she had apologized immeditley after saying that  3  we were broken up she was moved out she came back to me after the dude didnt wanna do anything with her AND ASKED FOR ME TO TAKE HER BACK I i was hurt yeah i did let her go she was out she was able to see the kids and ake them and as i said to her if she wanted out she could have said such not torment me cheat atc had she told me and expressed that she wzanted to break up i would have talked about it aND IF AT THE END IT WAS STILL WHAT SHWE WANTED  we would have split ways