I dont know what to do can somebody help me!

On 2/2/2022 at 3:22 AM, Batya33 said:

Are you still this focused a woman's looks and on whether a woman will be arm candy -a trophy- if you can win her over?

No I am not focused I dont want to be focused of anything releated to her. I just told you the story of how we got together also she is still gorgeous yeah but she is not mine and its better this way its just time to move on.

I sent her away half an hour ago one more time I dont know what the hell is she thinking she got a bf but keeps writing to me asking how I am doing etc anyway this time I act kindly didnt acted like an ***.

She brings only pain and I dont need this in my life I gotta focus on my job and keep earning money also I have to lose some weight probably I will go to gym or something. 

Edited by Caesar45

18 minutes ago, Caesar45 said:

She brings only pain and I dont need this in my life I gotta focus on my job and keep earning money also I have to lose some weight probably I will go to gym or something

When you delete and block her instead of enjoying the attention and drama, your life can be focused on what you want to focus on.

As long as you play games repeatedly telling her off, etc., then you are inviting this for the attention and drama.

6 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

When you delete and block her instead of enjoying the attention and drama, your life can be focused on what you want to focus on.

As long as you play games repeatedly telling her off, etc., then you are inviting this for the attention and drama.

Yeah you are right thats the way go but I need an argument for this I cant just block her now. I cannot look like a weak idiot all I care about is my pride because thats the only thing I have.

Even in the situation of we are not talking ever again I cannot allow her that I run away from her because I am weak and lovestruck or whatever a strong men dont cares or acts like he does not they both same.

But its not that hard sooner or later something will happen she will do something I know and when I have the chance I will do it you are right.

Edited by Caesar45

11 minutes ago, Caesar45 said:

I need an argument for this I cant just block her now. I cannot look like a weak idiot all I care about is my pride because thats the only thing I have.

You're losing respect and pride by chasing her and trying to contact her and argue. If you disappeared say with a new GF, that is respectable.

But chasing and ex around is not demonstrating "pride" it demonstrates how hung up you are and she knows it. She's moved on with a new guy and you're still grasping at her. 

On 2/4/2022 at 10:08 PM, Wiseman2 said:

You're losing respect and pride by chasing her and trying to contact her and argue. If you disappeared say with a new GF, that is respectable.

But chasing and ex around is not demonstrating "pride" it demonstrates how hung up you are and she knows it. She's moved on with a new guy and you're still grasping at her. 

So what do you say I should block her out of no where how will that make me look?

Oke I did something diffrent today and got an unexpected result nevertheless  I am sure we wont be talking in the upcoming months.

She reached out to me again and asked for an help about something related to selling bitcoin (she bought because of me 3 months ago) I helped her and we talked for time about our jobs how fool we were when were young etc. Then I realised that this conversation dragged more than it needs to be so I tried to exit the conversation but she begin to ask about my plans about the Valentines day do I have someone in my life who was that girl in your story where am I am planing to go with the new person and when tried to avoid these questions she insisted a lot.

This time I kindly asked her to never ask me these questions again and told her that "Lets keep our respect for each other and also respect our past relationships I am not asking you anything about your BF so please dont ask anything about my private life these subject only creates arguments between us this applies to both of us you know it" thats what I said.

I wanted her to understand that I am no longer the old Caesar she is so used to, the loser guy who talks with her no matter what with no self respect. I cannot be get friendzoned never again and with a simple sentence above she understand that really well.

At first she acted cool said that she dont care and laughed a little bit then she made 180 degree turn and said I cannot talk to you anymore its disrespectrul to my BF which I immedietly replied "Oke" she kept on writing and only got "Allright thats oke farewell" and then she blocked me which made me laugh a lot...

Well I got what I wanted and she put herself in a terrible situation and also realised the fact that altough she asks about my private life and acts like she dont care she also dont like hearing about it this disturbed her a lot because its the exact opposite she says and she know it.

Now I am not saying that she is in love with me I am not fooling myself but she realised a lot of stuff today about me and about herself plus this torture has ended without me letting her know that I suffer because of her instead I come out on top.

As long as she is with that guy she will no longer approch me from then on I am sure of it the only danger is that if she breaks up she might try to come to me as a emotional pillow so I gotta be careful apart from that I think this story ended for now and really really hope that this is the last time we talked because I promised myself not to reach out to her and this is exactly what I am doing in these last two weeks and I can easly do it since she is out of contact.

Edited by Caesar45

5 hours ago, Caesar45 said:

I am no longer the old Caesar she is so used to, the loser guy who talks with her no matter what with no self respect. 

I cannot talk to you anymore its disrespectrul to my BF and then she blocked me 

Be glad she had the self-respect and respect for her BF to block you.

This way you're not as tempted to be "the loser guy who talks with her no matter what with no self respect".

You need to leave her alone. Now that she blocked you, half the work is done for you to help you move forward.

12 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

Be glad she had the self-respect and respect for her BF to block you.

This way you're not as tempted to be "the loser guy who talks with her no matter what with no self respect".

You need to leave her alone. Now that she blocked you, half the work is done for you to help you move forward.

She blocked me yesterday yeah but send me a sms to to say that she is sorry she had done what she had to do she really cares about me etc etc. This is no self respect this is pure nonesense. Of course I didnt replied I was too busy laughing at her atm.

Of course I will leave her alone I am trying this in last two weeks every conversation is beign started by her not the mention the calls she make which I always ignore. Plus she wanted to meet and drink cofee 4 days ago which was also rejected by me.

Now I have peace a temprory one but peace nevertheless the actual war will start when she comes back because she is just hiding behind in her relationship while constantly being curious about what am doing? Not to mention constant critism she makes about my love life I mean why do you care anyway. She even goes and checks out the girls I tagged in my instagram stories and dont ask me how do I know it because she told me herself.

Oh by the way her relationship is breaking apart I can see it her actions and her instability (also she tried to talk about it but I shut down the conversation) this proves only one thing. She will comeback maybe tomorrow maybe a week or month later. She is hiding behind her relationship and that wont last long I know her more than you believe me.

Have no worries I will stay away from her I dont even have her number anymore so I cant reach out to her even if I want to. I wasnt reaching out to her even I was not blocked so why would I reach out now. Although I suffer greatly she doesnt know it and this drives her crazy because I was the guy who loved her no matter what.

If she comes back two things might happen. If can improve myself I can shut her off harsly and send her away forever. If I can break her hearth into 1000 pieces that will be more than awesome but it will depend on my situation.

On the other hand If I stay weak she will sneak in use her charming words confess her love or use her sexualty and bring me down. If this happens she can become my gf and that will be terrible thing for me because she will break my hearth again.

Oh by the way I am feeling great at the moment because she is finnaly gone and make herself look like fool. Her inability to stay away from me coupled with her constant mood changes especially when she thinks I am with someone. I mean seriously she tried to talk me and get me jeaouls of her a month only to feel the exact feeling and left with no option to run.

I got what I wanted she lost I have won thats the end of the story.

Edited by Caesar45

What benefits do you get from inserting yourself in all this drama? It sounds like a good excuse to avoid spending the time getting things done, or maybe even meeting people who might be stable and available to date, etc.  Sound like it's safer for you to spend all this time on this unavailable person and to "win" (win what?) or feel "right" if she ends things with her boyfriend than take the chance of actually being on equal footing with people whether dating or otherwise.

6 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

Are you in a war? She's in a relationship with someone else. This war is in your mind.

Try to cut down on drinking. 

Yeah she is while also trying to make me jealous and pushing all of my buttons to learn about what I am doing who I am dating what gift I will buy to my gf for the Valentines day or will I go to a ski vacation she asks these questions openly I am serious.

And what she does when she gets some kind of answer ? She gots mad she tries to make me feel jealous or runs away by hiding behind her bf only to come back later. 

Tell me is her behaviour normal does she act like a normal person beucase a normal person would avoid all these questions and do not check up the girls in my instagram stories and make comments about them like "This girl is hot where did you meet" or "Are you dating this women she looks older than you hahaha" well she doesnt looks like she moved on actually it looks like she is moving backwards.

OH BY THE WAY SHE CALLED ME AGAIN THIS MORNING HER NUMBER IS NOT RECORDED ON MY CONTACS BUT I KINDA REMEMBER LAST FOUR DIGITS SO I KNOW ITS HER ANYWAY YOU STILL SAY SHE MOVED ON DOES SHE ACTS LIKE SHE MOVED ON ???

No worries by the way I havent answered it. I know she regrets blocking me already and trying to establish contanct again but its better to keep her out. I know what game she is playing thats why I called it a war and she is going to lose it unless something really big happens which I dont think it will.

Edited by Caesar45

14 hours ago, Batya33 said:

What benefits do you get from inserting yourself in all this drama? It sounds like a good excuse to avoid spending the time getting things done, or maybe even meeting people who might be stable and available to date, etc.  Sound like it's safer for you to spend all this time on this unavailable person and to "win" (win what?) or feel "right" if she ends things with her boyfriend than take the chance of actually being on equal footing with people whether dating or otherwise.

Thats the end goal here if she leaves me alone.