Consensual Non-Monogamy

What this is not: cuckholding, sissy, demeaning.
What this is: Exploring sensuality with permission of spouse.

Curious if anyone has experience with well-managed NM. It is very complex and requires a high degree of honesty from all involved; often it devolves into one form or another or expression of contempt, but that is not the point. 

I was in an open marriage for 9 of our 11 years and it worked wonderfully until rules were broken and underlying psychology leaked out. Long story short that ended and I am 22 years into my marriage. Wife went from high interest to nearly none sexually, under the influence of a few drinks I am not really her type sexually though she deeply loves me, and I her. I encouraged her to explore her interests benignly and not deny her desires. That happened and she appreciated the freedom.

She was the "other women" with a married man before we met; he was the love of her life I think. I would like her to pursue excitement with an appropriate person, and would appreciate doing the same.

Anyone else with experience?

Thanks

What's complex about two adults agreeing to sleep around and sleep with each other?I would think taking a poll is meaningless because it's individual -people have individual values, desires, what they want out of a relationship or marriage.  Sometimes it might require honesty -meaning sharing details and agreeing to certain boundaries but then others might not need "honesty" because they don't care who their partner is having intercourse or sex acts with.  

I hope you find a partner who is on the same wavelength with you on this subject and that it's fun for both of you.