8 hours ago, gamon said:

I don't know... no offense but upon reading your last two pages of posts I've got my concerns about your mental state.

You seem to have no boundary issues whatsoever, you completely cross lines into areas of other people's lives that are none of your business, accept ownership of vehicles and large cash gifts from a guy you have known a month and you see nothing wrong with any of it.

And yet your main concerns are that this guy and his exwife should look crazier than you and whether this guy who clearly wants nothing to do with you still has feelings for you.

Well he always had me looking crazy… that’s only because he has to be narcissistic or has signs of it. And I don’t want anything to do with him either.

8 hours ago, Batya33 said:

Wow - so what does it mean when a man who treats you this way has feelings of love for you?  That's what you're harping on -he "loved you?"  You had the "girlfriend" title  -and no you were not the girlfriend -married men can't date.

I like the advice of seeking out a therapist.  Good luck.

Still don’t see why you feel like you don’t feel like we weren’t in a relationship or that I never really had the girlfriend title. Of course I did. They divorced in august… he and I started seeing each other in early may.

5 hours ago, Rose Mosse said:

You saw his true colours and I'd reconsider if you were in any relationship if he treated you the way he did. Hindsight is 20/20 and this is all past tense now. Try to learn from the experience. 

I generally don't pay attention to relationship status or not. It's what the underlying intentions are in seeing and dating a person that matters overall, personally. His activities and the way he involved you were suspicious from the start so, no, personally, I wouldn't consider his intentions genuine or having anything to do with being sincerely interested in a person or akin to a relationship.

Keep your private/personal life away from any of these people. Lay low for awhile and do your own thing.

Suspicious from the start? How so? You feel like he just wanted to be with me because he wanted to put titles in my name? I am done with them or trying to have any involvement with them. They can have each other. I saw them both leaving out at his building (company) and I knew they were involved. So that’s when I asked for my bike back. 

4 hours ago, MissCanuck said:

You're insanely jealous of his wife and it shows, OP. 

Leave them both alone now. 

No I’m not. Not sure what you’re reading. I’m just pointing out facts.

I had a very similiar thing happened to me I was so sure that my ex  would take me back asap that when she wanted to go slow I was kinda shocked and like "Wow who are you anyway you are the chick who loved me for years are you for real" of course I didnt tell her that but I made her so mad in the upcoming weeks that she cried and offered apolgy for her actions which was not wrong by the way I was an a.... it was just my ego and plus she was not that beatiful after all. Now I am not saying this a good thing but thats how I felt and this looks very similiar.

He probably took you for granted and when he saw that you are cautios it hurt his ego. Plus I am not saying the women talk you is fake or not but he %100 has some other women around because men only act like this towards their ex when they have decent replecaments.

How do I know well I am a men too.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 10:20 PM, Caesar45 said:

I had a very similiar thing happened to me I was so sure that my ex  would take me back asap that when she wanted to go slow I was kinda shocked and like "Wow who are you anyway you are the chick who loved me for years are you for real" of course I didnt tell her that but I made her so mad in the upcoming weeks that she cried and offered apolgy for her actions which was not wrong by the way I was an a.... it was just my ego and plus she was not that beatiful after all. Now I am not saying this a good thing but thats how I felt and this looks very similiar.

He probably took you for granted and when he saw that you are cautios it hurt his ego. Plus I am not saying the women talk you is fake or not but he %100 has some other women around because men only act like this towards their ex when they have decent replecaments.

How do I know well I am a men too.

Sorry just seeing this. Yes I do feel like he took me for granted. I did a lot for him! And I mean ALOT. He store was broken into TWICE… I helped put bars on the windows of his stores. I gave his daughter one of my sons cars and how does the daughter repay me? By picking on me, breaking my straw while we were out at a restaurant visiting his son out of state because her dad and son paid her to do it. So I rightfully told her she was acting like a B&@$?. 

yea he had to have been seeing someone else because when I told him I wanted to move slow, he takes it as him having the freedom to see other ppl. I didn’t think at the time he was because why would or could he? He had me plastered ALL over his fb page with photos of trips we took. Maybe I was just a trophy he was using to get back at his ex wife but I don’t think so. He talked about her like a dog. So ID assume, he NEVER would go back to her or want to go back to her, ESPECIALLY after the lawsuit and with how he told me he never loved her, just felt bad for her and and married her because his pitbull bit her face off.  So SURELY ANYONE can understand confusion when it’s implied that he and the ex wife are possibly back together. It’s a “scratching of the head”moment.

6 minutes ago, Christina2022 said:

And I mean ALOT. He store was broken into TWICE… I helped put bars on the windows of his stores.

You did a lot for him. Your choice.  You don't do nice things for people with expectations.  You can head scratch all you want just like people did when they watched certain Sex and the City episodes -similarly it's none of your business at all why he chose to go back to her.  And cursing at someone in public is not a right -certainly you can defend yourself from danger -physically if needed! - but you chose to react to your anger by cursing at another person in public. 

Not the worst thing you could possibly do but not justified - a choice you made.  Just like she chose to act disrespectfully to you and you chose to make assumptions and take actions for someone you were in a relationship with but not married to -take actions that would be far less risky had you been legally committed and had you chose to observe the situation and see the red flags for what they were. Own your part-it will decrease your rage and blood pressure IMO.

When he bought the truck and camper, did he give you cash or transfer funds to you and then requested you make the purchase from your own account? 

If so, that could potentially be an attempt to launder illicit funds.

If purchased with cash and put in your name, this could also be an attempt to hide assets acquired from the proceeds of crime.

But I’m just speculating here 🤔 

To answer your question, no not a rebound, but he is clearly not committed to exclusivity and seems dodgy. 

Could be a rebound but it is hard to pin point. But the way he is behaving this not mature enough. You will be better without him. He stopped resonding to you and befriended on facebook and deleted your photos shows there will be no more communication from him. Better to leave it here.

3 hours ago, Batya33 said:

You did a lot for him. Your choice.  You don't do nice things for people with expectations.  You can head scratch all you want just like people did when they watched certain Sex and the City episodes -similarly it's none of your business at all why he chose to go back to her.  And cursing at someone in public is not a right -certainly you can defend yourself from danger -physically if needed! - but you chose to react to your anger by cursing at another person in public. 

Not the worst thing you could possibly do but not justified - a choice you made.  Just like she chose to act disrespectfully to you and you chose to make assumptions and take actions for someone you were in a relationship with but not married to -take actions that would be far less risky had you been legally committed and had you chose to observe the situation and see the red flags for what they were. Own your part-it will decrease your rage and blood pressure IMO.

You are REALLY sounding like the ex wife… are you her? She had the nerve to ask me about why I called a 17 yr old a B…. As if it’s any of her business. I owned up to it because that’s what the girl deserved since she along with her brother and father were bullying the crap out of the brothers wife. The ex wife wasn’t THERE , just like you weren’t. Y’all don’t know how the environment was. 

1 hour ago, WildPump said:

Could be a rebound but it is hard to pin point. But the way he is behaving this not mature enough. You will be better without him. He stopped resonding to you and befriended on facebook and deleted your photos shows there will be no more communication from him. Better to leave it here.

I HAVE left it alone. People have responded to my post and I am responding back. But I don’t think you’ve read the whole thread. It’s obvious I wasn’t and I was foolish to even ask. I concluded that the ex wife was just something to do and I got the better end of things. She got nothing but a settlement check and egg on her face while I got more without having to marry him.

1 hour ago, mical said:

When he bought the truck and camper, did he give you cash or transfer funds to you and then requested you make the purchase from your own account? 

If so, that could potentially be an attempt to launder illicit funds.

If purchased with cash and put in your name, this could also be an attempt to hide assets acquired from the proceeds of crime.

But I’m just speculating here 🤔 

To answer your question, no not a rebound, but he is clearly not committed to exclusivity and seems dodgy. 

No. He paid and I put it in my name to hide assets for the upcoming( at that time) lawsuit his ex wife filed on him. And he WAS committed… gave me a engagement ring. And exclusivity not only on fb but out in public. We were very much so together. Don’t know how else to prove how exclusive we were to you all.

15 minutes ago, Christina2022 said:

No. He paid and I put it in my name to hide assets for the upcoming( at that time) lawsuit his ex wife filed on him. And he WAS committed… gave me a engagement ring. And exclusivity not only on fb but out in public. We were very much so together. Don’t know how else to prove how exclusive we were to you all.

Past tense.  Totally irrelevant.

Not sure why this thread was revived, TBH.

31 minutes ago, Christina2022 said:

You are REALLY sounding like the ex wife… are you her? She had the nerve to ask me about why I called a 17 yr old a B…. As if it’s any of her business. I owned up to it because that’s what the girl deserved since she along with her brother and father were bullying the crap out of the brothers wife. The ex wife wasn’t THERE , just like you weren’t. Y’all don’t know how the environment was. 

It's interesting how your attack on what I wrote illuminates exactly what I wrote above.  Good luck to you and I hope there are no financial/legal issues with the property/truck aspects.  I wasn't there.  And what's also true is you were there -and you interacted with this person - and chose to ignore huge red flags for your own unhealthy purposes.  Seems pretty clear to me.

Obviously none of us was there.  In how you described it some of this is so clear and so common sense none of us would have had to be there. That you don't choose to see it that way is because of your bias and mindset and motives.