He is annoying me

SL1

So I have kissed this guy a few times now and he still hasn’t wrote to me?, the first time was at a party, I kissed one of his friends (which was my bad) but he then liked me on tinde but when we matched- nothing, then a few weeks after he wrote to me quite late ‘any lifts’ I replied but then he never answered me back so I removed my message on Instagram, then recently Sunday past I drunkenly wrote to him on Instagram ‘any lifts’ to be funny and he replied asking me where I was and collected me the only thing is that he collected me and had been drinking to which I was fuming about and he even said himself he has never done that in his life? He is quite a shy person but this boy is ***ing with my head isn’t he? As after I stayed the night still NOTHING and he even has my number now as he asked me for it so he could ring me when he was closer to the pub, I am so confused 😞 

2 minutes ago, Shanza said:

Sunday past I drunkenly wrote to him on Instagram ‘any lifts’ to be funny and he replied asking me where I was and collected me the only thing is that he collected me and had been drinking 

You need to get an Uber/Lyft app and have the phone number of a taxi in your phone. Or ask a sober friend to drive you  home.

Never get in a car with someone drunk and worse, don't get drunk with no means home. No he's not interested in you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Your post is a little confusing. ."lifts"  etc.

Never the less, an unwritten rule is - if you are given mixed messages, it's a no go.

Someone who is interested in you will make it very clear.  If you can actually say "the boy is ****ing with my head" chances are he is.

Besides, you need to set your standards higher.  That you don't waste your valuable time on someone who seems to be more interested in playing games

• Like 4

Thanks for the advice guys - firstly I didn’t know he was drunk until we were half way to the destination, I live in the country so if I had I’d gotten out I would have be stranded, I would have had gotten in the first place if I knew he was, such a silly thing for me todo! But this gives me some clarity -thank you. 

Why do you think he is playing games just because he hasn't called you or asked you out on a date? You kissed him while hanging out right?  You had him stay the night without talking about whether he sees himself dating you, yes? So why is it wrong of him to just leave it like this - he hooks up with you when he sees you or when it's convenient for him?

• Like 1

Not initially playing games he just had me a little confused, because if I am good enough there and then to chat to then why can’t he atleast text me the next day etc, also I was the one to initiate the most recent meet up, I think I could possibly be thinking too much into things, I am now realising this lol 

Just now, Shanza said:

Not initially playing games he just had me a little confused, because if I am good enough there and then to chat to then why can’t he atleast text me the next day etc, also I was the one to initiate the most recent meet up, I think I could possibly be thinking too much into things, I am now realising this lol 

Because he doesn't feel like it. Just like you chose to text him while you were drunk because you felt like it, he can choose not to text you because he doesn't feel like it.  It's not about good enough - he is not interested in communicating with you or contacting you unless he feels like it - you're not his girlfriend or someone he is dating where there's more of an understanding of checking in from time to time, wanting to know how someone is doing.  You "initiated" the "meet up" -so? You're acting like he's someone you are dating - but he is not acting like he is dating you, because he isn't at this point.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah this is also true, especially when he just has wrote to me drunk as well - only when he chooses to, so in other words forget him, thanks for the advice, I was over thinking this silly situation for no reason. 

On 1/7/2022 at 12:51 PM, SL1 said:

Yeah this is also true, especially when he just has wrote to me drunk as well - only when he chooses to, so in other words forget him, thanks for the advice, I was over thinking this silly situation for no reason. 

Drunken communication NEVER leads to anything good.

You met up while you were drunk, and as @Wiseman2 pointed out, NEVER get into a car with ANYONE drunk...especially someone you don't know very well!  At "best", you could end up in a horrible car accident.  At worst, well,  I think we've all heard of girls/woman who got in the car with a stranger, who, were never heard from or seen again.  Perhaps that sounds "too dramatic", but, it happens.

Be smart...be safe.

Wishing you all the best...  

• Like 1