Was he trying to make me jealous?

Jessie_ay

So I was talking to this guy for some months ! We would talk everyday eventually I got bored and stoped responding. Then he texts me a week later blowing up my phone telling me he miss me, and begging me to talk to him at 3am. The next day he apologizes and says he was drunk. I talked to him for a little , but eventually stopped responding. Then he adds me to this private Snapchat , where he picks who sees his story . Anyways he adds me to it and starts posting him with girls wearing his shirts, and him out drinking with girls? Why was I added to this private story ? I was never on it before ?

Just now, Jessie_ay said:

Nope different guy

So another weird guy?

How come you seem to be in the habit of communicating with weird dudes?

You said in your other thread that you're always busy with a lot of guys. Why not date someone who isn't weird?

• Like 2

Just now, boltnrun said:

So another weird guy?

How come you seem to be in the habit of communicating with weird dudes?

You said in your other thread that you're always busy with a lot of guys. Why not date someone who isn't weird?

You think this guy is weird? 

I didn’t think so ?

Well yes, he is weird!  You think this is normal behaviour?

You give up interest then he msg's you so desperately at 3 am?  And then adds you to something else and shares shots of himself with a bunch of girls.

I don't find anything about him & his behaviour too intriguing or mature.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Rose Mosse said:

Ignore it or unsnap him, whatever people do to undo a snap story. He’s having a good time. It doesn’t mean it needs to have anything to do with you. 

So I’m on his Snapchat..

you can post a story on your snap that means you everyone will see it .

a private Snapchat is where you scroll down and click on the people you want to see your story and be added on .

I was never on his private snap before this just his regular and he posted the story to his private. 

Just now, Jessie_ay said:

So I’m on his Snapchat..

you can post a story on your snap that means you everyone will see it .

a private Snapchat is where you scroll down and click on the people you want to see your story and be added on .

I was never on his private snap before this just his regular and he posted the story to his private. 

Can you delete or opt out of the story or mute the notifications? He’s not dating material. 

28 minutes ago, SooSad33 said:

Well yes, he is weird!  You think this is normal behaviour?

You give up interest then he msg's you so desperately at 3 am?  And then adds you to something else and shares shots of himself with a bunch of girls.

I don't find anything about him & his behaviour too intriguing or mature.

Exactly … do you think he added me on the private snap on purpose? 

5 minutes ago, Rose Mosse said:

Can you delete or opt out of the story or mute the notifications? He’s not dating material. 

Yeah I did already. All I did was just stop responding. Why would he blow up my phone begging me to talk to him ? And the. Do this ??

1 minute ago, Jessie_ay said:

Yeah I did already. All I did was just stop responding. Why would he blow up my phone begging me to talk to him ? And the. Do this ??

It doesn’t matter why. Again, he’s not dating material. If he’s not dating material and you were talking with him in the romantic sense, he’s not a match. Move on. The whys don’t matter about them or what they do. All you know is that whatever they’re doing has nothing to do with you. 

Focus on meeting decent men. You seem very preoccupied and spending a lot of effort on him or other people who seem strange, creepy and off kilter.

I think you may be drawing them to you subconsciously with the amount of effort you put into deciphering a scenario like this and picking weird characters because that’s what you feel safe around.

Maybe you’re not ready to meet anyone reliable, caring or genuine at the moment. I have no judgments/not judging you about that. Just be cautious and don’t waste your time too much.

If you’re looking to get out of this rut with guys like this then stop paying them any attention - nada zilch. Stay productive and motivated and enjoy meeting people with more meaningful and sincere intentions. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rose Mosse said:

It doesn’t matter why. Again, he’s not dating material. If he’s not dating material and you were talking with him in the romantic sense, he’s not a match. Move on. The whys don’t matter about them or what they do. All you know is that whatever they’re doing has nothing to do with you. 

Focus on meeting decent men. You seem very preoccupied and spending a lot of effort on him or other people who seem strange, creepy and off kilter.

I think you may be drawing them to you subconsciously with the amount of effort you put into deciphering a scenario like this and picking weird characters because that’s what you feel safe around.

Maybe you’re not ready to meet anyone reliable, caring or genuine at the moment. I have no judgments/not judging you about that. Just be cautious and don’t waste your time too much.

If you’re looking to get out of this rut with guys like this then stop paying them any attention - nada zilch. Stay productive and motivated and enjoy meeting people with more meaningful and sincere intentions. 

I stopped responding though ! They seem normal to me and once I stopped responding to him he blew up my phone and did the story thing ? 

39 minutes ago, Jessie_ay said:

Exactly … do you think he added me on the private snap on purpose? 

Does it matter?

You talked for a few months and you got bored.  So, ignore the weirdo and move on to better things.  

I honestly question some of this internet stuff nowadays.  People get too carried away and mess other's up.  I don't like all of that out there!

Someone does not need to be all over the internet . I don't feel it's a smart idea  No need for it.

I am on a few sites like this and re: friends and family ( real life, I am on FB), that's pretty much it.  

Kids need to be more cautious.

Edited by SooSad33

5 minutes ago, SooSad33 said:

Does it matter?

You talked for a few months and you got bored.  So, ignore the weirdo and move on to better things.  

I honestly question some of this internet stuff nowadays.  People get too carried away and mess other's up.  I don't like all of that out there!

Someone does not need to be all over the internet . I don't feel it's a smart idea or smart.  No need for it.

I am on a few sites like this and re: friends and family ( real life, I am on FB), that's pretty much it.  

Kids need to be more cautious.

You think he’s a weirdo?

6 hours ago, Jessie_ay said:

Then he texts me a week later blowing up my phone telling me he miss me, and begging me to talk to him at 3am. 

It's unclear why you keep dating creeps like this rather than delete and block them.

Are you bored? Lonely? Having problems finding decent men to date?

2 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

It's unclear why you keep dating creeps like this rather than delete and block them.

Are you bored? Lonely? Having problems finding decent men to date?

He’s not a creep to me .

6 hours ago, Jessie_ay said:

Because he can.  Are you interested in becoming a psychologist or therapist?  If you do then it would be part of your job to analyze people's motives.  He is a stranger for all practical purposes so assume he did it because he wished to.  The end. But here's the cool part -you can control your own actions and reactions -so why not turn the analysis on yourself -why did you choose to keep interacting with this person when he typed and interacted on social media with you in that way?

How often do you meet people  - men and women - in real life through shared activities?

Edited by Batya33
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Batya33 said:

Because he can.  Are you interested in becoming a psychologist or therapist?  If you do then it would be part of your job to analyze people's motives.  He is a stranger for all practical purposes so assume he did it because he wished to.  The end. But here's the cool part -you can control your own actions and reactions -so why not turn the analysis on yourself -why did you choose to keep interacting with this person when he typed and interacted on social media with you in that way?

How often do you meet people  - men and women - in real life through shared activities?

I met him in real life ! Lol and I have a active social  life I’m in college and have loads of girls friends ! I did stop interacting with him completely. Then all of a sudden I see I was added to this private story where he post all of this only for a select people to see. I was just confused if we don’t talk anymore why would you add me to your private story.

Weirdoes act weird because they're weird.

And to answer the question I know you're going to ask, yes, I do think he's weird.

The better question is why you spend so much time asking "why why WHY??!?" these weird guys do weird things. What does it really matter? 

I know, you were just wondering why. But why do you even care?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jessie_ay said:

I met him in real life ! Lol and I have a active social  life I’m in college and have loads of girls friends ! I did stop interacting with him completely. Then all of a sudden I see I was added to this private story where he post all of this only for a select people to see. I was just confused if we don’t talk anymore why would you add me to your private story.

It sounds like you don't want to date and just want to wonder how many guys are into you and how much.

"what does it mean he stared, what does it mean he touch my face what does it mean he touched  my leg what does it mean he chased me 3 years, etc., etc., etc.

And you want to hear this over and over and over: "He's into you, it means he's into" etc.

Try to be more secure instead of trying to decipher all these vague things.  It doesn't seem like you want answers but rather reassurance that every guy is after you and into you, even though you don't even want to date them.

Edited by Wiseman2
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Jessie_ay said:

starts posting him with girls wearing his shirts, and him out drinking with girls? Why was I added to this private story ? I was never on it before ?

Same reason musicians collect groupies - something to bang and flattering to the ego as he gets to feel like a big stud with a harem of girls around him. He is hoping you'll be dumb enough to join his harem. It's really not flattering to you, OP and not a compliment in any way.

You seem to have a habit of chatting up/stringing along guys you aren't actually interested in and when you do that, don't be surprised that you end up with weirdos. Guys worth having step away from games pretty fast.