I think a cashier guy likes me

Singlelady123

Ok guys I could use some advice I think a cashier guy is into me but I’m not sure so I was putting stuff on the escalator and then a co worker came up and said it was his break she was so she was gonna jump in and take over so she said I’ll ask the supervisor like she got a hint his now seemed like he didn’t wanna leave cuz I was there me and him had a few glances every time I shop there 

3 hours ago, Singlelady123 said:

Ok guys I could use some advice I think a cashier guy is into me but I’m not sure so I was putting stuff on the escalator and then a co worker came up and said it was his break she was so she was gonna jump in and take over so she said I’ll ask the supervisor like she got a hint his now seemed like he didn’t wanna leave cuz I was there me and him had a few glances every time I shop there 

It sounds like he likes looking at you.  Are you wondering if he finds you attractive or if he wants to date you?  Two different things.   I think you're reading into these comments way too much.  His job is to be pleasant to customers.  Also the way you describe this sounds really confusing like you're trying to put together random comments and tell yourself he "likes" you.  If he is interested in taking you out on a date he'd probably try to approach you when he is on his break.  He could get in trouble at work otherwise.