Unexpected date ?? What the heck happened ?

Jessie_ay

3 hours ago, boltnrun said:

Then what this guy did shouldn't bother you.

I know, you're "just wondering".  My conclusion is this guy is weird.  Keep dating him if you want but don't be surprised when he continues to act weird.

Also, you didn't answer my previous question.  I'm curious to know which version is the correct one.

I’m sorry what was the question? 

3 hours ago, boltnrun said:

Then what this guy did shouldn't bother you.

I know, you're "just wondering".  My conclusion is this guy is weird.  Keep dating him if you want but don't be surprised when he continues to act weird.

Also, you didn't answer my previous question.  I'm curious to know which version is the correct one.

I’m not dating him he’s blocked 

he would also tell me that he wants to give me babies 

50 minutes ago, Jessie_ay said:

I’m not dating him he’s blocked 

So you see yourself as beautiful with a great personality and you get loads of male attention.  Something is not adding up then.  If that is true - then why are you investing so much time in talking to a man who blocked you and was inappropriately pushy about meeting you and why are you so focused on why some guy added you to snapchat.  Lots of men say sweet words and stuff like "you'd make a great mom" or "what size diamond would you want" -but watch the feet- what the man does, not the lips, what he says.

A woman who sees herself as beautiful with a great personality and who gets loads of male attention - typically wouldn't give the time of day let alone all this focus on two men who act in this inappropriate/rude/weird way.  What gives?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jessie_ay said:

I’m sorry what was the question? 

Please see my post prior to the most recent one.  I'm not going to go to the trouble of re-quoting everything. 

But basically, you said in one post you were on your phone almost the entire date and didn't make eye contact but you told someone else you WEREN'T on your phone the entire time and the two of you were sharing videos.  My question was, which version is the accurate one?

4 hours ago, boltnrun said:

Please see my post prior to the most recent one.  I'm not going to go to the trouble of re-quoting everything. 

But basically, you said in one post you were on your phone almost the entire date and didn't make eye contact but you told someone else you WEREN'T on your phone the entire time and the two of you were sharing videos.  My question was, which version is the accurate one?

I was on my phone towards the end ! 

4 hours ago, Batya33 said:

So you see yourself as beautiful with a great personality and you get loads of male attention.  Something is not adding up then.  If that is true - then why are you investing so much time in talking to a man who blocked you and was inappropriately pushy about meeting you and why are you so focused on why some guy added you to snapchat.  Lots of men say sweet words and stuff like "you'd make a great mom" or "what size diamond would you want" -but watch the feet- what the man does, not the lips, what he says.

A woman who sees herself as beautiful with a great personality and who gets loads of male attention - typically wouldn't give the time of day let alone all this focus on two men who act in this inappropriate/rude/weird way.  What gives?

Your still not getting the whole Snapchat thing 

11 hours ago, Jessie_ay said:

Your still not getting the whole Snapchat thing 

I think it's you -with all respect -that are not getting how to appropriately interact with people and how to avoid getting in your own way.

16 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

"First date"?  So you are hoping for more dates with this guy?

No !!!! Wait I think I’m other thread got mixed in with this one . 

I’m talking about the weird date I went on with the guy that you guys are calling a creep the one that left early.

4 minutes ago, Jessie_ay said:

No !!!! Wait I think I’m other thread got mixed in with this one . 

I’m talking about the weird date I went on with the guy that you guys are calling a creep the one that left early.

But why are you asking if you did anything "wrong"?  Like you think it's your fault he left the date early and are upset about it. 

If you have no intention to ever talk to him or go on anymore dates with him it doesn't matter.  And "I was just wondering" doesn't really make sense if you don't want to date him anymore.

48 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

But why are you asking if you did anything "wrong"?  Like you think it's your fault he left the date early and are upset about it. 

If you have no intention to ever talk to him or go on anymore dates with him it doesn't matter.  And "I was just wondering" doesn't really make sense if you don't want to date him anymore.

Your right 

18 hours ago, Jessie_ay said:

Ew. 

This is creepy from a guy you have had one date with. 

Please tell me he didn't say these things before you went on this date, as it would suggest your boundaries are far too flimsy for the sort of guy you agree to go out with. 

4 hours ago, Jessie_ay said:

The only reason why I made this post really was to make sure I didn’t do anything wrong on this first date

You didn't do anything wrong--although maybe rethink letting a guy like that get close enough to stroke your leg or your face. He's a total weirdo.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jibralta said:

You didn't do anything wrong--although maybe rethink letting a guy like that get close enough to stroke your leg or your face. He's a total weirdo.

Yeah he definitely is. Once he said he had to leave early we drove back to where my car was and he kept rubbing my legs while driving. Then he kept asking will you be safe here ? I was like yes my car is right here. 

8 hours ago, MissCanuck said:

Ew. 

This is creepy from a guy you have had one date with. 

Please tell me he didn't say these things before you went on this date, as it would suggest your boundaries are far too flimsy for the sort of guy you agree to go out with. 

He did, I didn’t think it was serious I thought he was joking