Unexpected date ?? What the heck happened ?

Jessie_ay

I finally went out on a date with this man that has been chasing me on and off for 3 years. I get to the date we hug, we walk around for a little then decide to stop and sit down . He tells me to come closer we cuddle…. It was very awkward. He starts rubbing my thighs. Something dropped on the ground so I pick it up , I look back to him and he’s just staring at me with such a deep stare ? Like a evil glare … Then he touched my face and asked if I get a lot of attention? Very weird …. All of a sudden he cuts the date short and leaves ? As he was leaving he kept asking me was I mad or upset that he had to go ? I stated no of course not ! Never heard from him again . This was probably the most weirdest date I’ve been on.

he also stated that he felt like I was very comfortable around him? Which he doesn’t know that. 

9 minutes ago, Rose Mosse said:

Is this someone off a dating site that you added contacts with some years ago? 

Why did you agree to meet with him now? 

I met him on social media but I know of him from friends. So he’s been chasing me for all this time, but these last 6 months I’ve been responding to him and finally gave in and met Up with him. 

1 minute ago, Jessie_ay said:

I met him on social media but I know of him from friends. So he’s been chasing me for all this time, but these last 6 months I’ve been responding to him and finally gave in and met Up with him. 

Touching you inappropriately like that and asking a question about how much attention you get is speaking from an unsettled mind riddled with issues. 

I hope you have finally blocked and deleted this person. This isn’t a riddle to figure out. You will realize in life that not all riddles are meant to be solved. 

Meet decent men who will take you out and be respectful and show their interest in better ways. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Rose Mosse said:

Touching you inappropriately like that and asking a question about how much attention you get is speaking from an unsettled mind riddled with issues. 

I hope you have finally blocked and deleted this person. This isn’t a riddle to figure out. You will realize in life that not all riddles are meant to be solved. 

Meet decent men who will take you out and be respectful and show their interest in better ways. 

I absolutely agree ! He asked me if I got a lot of compliments? Which I don’t know if that was his way of saying I was attractive or not ? It’s crazy how people act completely different online ! Also him ending the date early was good! 

he also stated that I was very comfortable around him ? He said he could tell I was very comfortable around him so comfortable that he said I could fall asleep around him ??? 

which was weird . 

Well....I hope you now know beyond any shadow of the doubt that this guy is a complete creep and that's putting it politely.

On a more serious note, please learn from this. No sane human being is going to spend years or even months chasing you and pressuring you for a date. Normal sane men respect no as an answer and will leave you be.  

Please don't talk to him ever again or go near him again. Also, take this as a lesson that once you say no and the guy disregards that, it's your clue to block him and boot him out of your life with extreme prejudice. Do not play around like this as this kind of stuff can end very badly for you. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, DancingFool said:

Well....I hope you now know beyond any shadow of the doubt that this guy is a complete creep and that's putting it politely.

On a more serious note, please learn from this. No sane human being is going to spend years or even months chasing you and pressuring you for a date. Normal sane men respect no as an answer and will leave you be.  

Please don't talk to him ever again or go near him again. Also, take this as a lesson that once you say no and the guy disregards that, it's your clue to block him and boot him out of your life with extreme prejudice. Do not play around like this as this kind of stuff can end very badly for you. 

Yeah I definitely agree ! The eye contact kinda freaked me out … I should have left then. He ended up leaving the date early which is a good thing I wasn’t really looking at him, he kept asking me why I was shy? So when he ended it early I was happy ! Haven’t heard from him since so I think he’s gone for good .

You mentioned that he had been chasing you for three years.  There had to be a reason that you hadn't given in for that long a period of time.  I think you should have listened to that little voice to begin with and passed on meeting him altogether.  He sounds super creepy.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, reinventmyself said:

You mentioned that he had been chasing you for three years.  There had to be a reason that you hadn't given in for that long a period of time.  I think you should have listened to that little voice to begin with and passed on meeting him altogether.  He sounds super creepy.

Yes and ask yourself -did you partly enjoy being chased and telling yourself that you'd "finally give in?"  What about that dynamic and interaction pleased you?

23 minutes ago, Batya33 said:

Yes and ask yourself -did you partly enjoy being chased and telling yourself that you'd "finally give in?"  What about that dynamic and interaction pleased you?

Nope cause I wouldn’t pay attention to him. 
over the last 6 months we started to get know each other by phone. He would beg me for dates but I was busy with other guys . Plus he would block me if I didn’t answer fast enough and etc. I knew I was relocating far from him , and I got tired of him telling me I was leading him on plus I started to like him so I went on the date.

5 minutes ago, Jessie_ay said:

over the last 6 months we started to get know each other by phone. He would beg me for dates but I was busy with other guys . Plus he would block me if I didn’t answer fast enough and etc. I knew I was relocating far from him , and I got tired of him telling me I was leading him on plus I started to like him so I went on the date.

It's better to nip things like these in the bud. Don't let it drag on.

3 minutes ago, MissCanuck said:

I have to ask, was this not a red flag to you?

It was ! I felt bad so I went out with him. I feel dumb because he ended the date early … came up with a excuse and left ! Like dude you begged me for this date !! It was definitely a ego hit ! 

24 minutes ago, Jessie_ay said:

Everything listed is good enough reason to remove him from your life.  Not give in to a date with him.

He's very manipulative.  Didn't you see that?  He was able to manipulate into you agreeing to a date.  

What does this say about you? 

You become a target for creeps. And then you are surprised when they end up doing creepy things.

Something to think about.

4 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

What did he do to make you "like him"?

We could relate to a lot  of things , if that makes sense? Like we had a lot  of things in common ! In a way ? Idk honestly. 

I’m not sure why he kept trying with me …?? 
He was also kinda rude during the date like giving me mean evil stares. 

46 minutes ago, Jessie_ay said:

I’m not sure why he kept trying with me …?? 
He was also kinda rude during the date like giving me mean evil stares. 

Possibly because he's a lonely man and NOT able to get & keep a woman?

I know a creep like this on FB.  I friended him a cpl years ago and one day took a better look at his 'friends'.  They were all women! Except for a couple of guys.  That said enough. I will not interact with him or 'like' anything anymore.

And yes, I think at one point he did try to PM me, but I never gave in much to him.

At least you now know what's creepy. We learn 😉 

39 minutes ago, MissCanuck said:

He sounds like a very weird man in general, so I would not even bother trying to figure out why he bailed so quickly. 

Yeah he kept asking me was I mad or upset that he had to leave he asked me that like 6 times 

7 minutes ago, SooSad33 said:

Possibly because he's a lonely man and NOT able to get & keep a woman?

I know a creep like this on FB.  I friended him a cpl years ago and one day took a better look at his 'friends'.  They were all women! Except for a couple of guys.  That said enough. I will not interact with him or 'like' anything anymore.

And yes, I think at one point he did try to PM me, but I never gave in much to him.

At least you now know what's creepy. We learn 😉 

Really we’re both college age so I would think he would have women ? 

Just now, boltnrun said:

Do you still "like" him? Are you hoping to keep dating him?

No I don’t like him . My ego took a hit because I was like why did he end the date early ?? But I feel relieved that he stoped contacting me.