Confused ...I need dating advice

croatiangirl97

Hi 

I met a guy online. We went out for the first time after he showed up around an hour late. We made plans to go out the second time but after waiting for an hour and half he just wrote that he got home. He didnt cancel,apologise or anything. And then he had the guts to suggest that I should come over to his house twice . Im confused.What should I do? Please help

2 minutes ago, croatiangirl97 said:

Im confused.What should I do? Please help

I can tell you what to do, but it would be far better if you knew for yourself how to handle this situation.

This brought you here for a reason right?  What kind of treatment do you think you deserve?

After him being disrespectful of your time, what would it say about you if you gave him yet another chance? 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, croatiangirl97 said:

We went out for the first time after he showed up around an hour late.

Personally, I would have left after waiting 10-15 minutes max. I can`t stand people that are not punctual, especially not on a first date. And then he did not even text you or apologize.

You don`t sound like you are happy with the situation, so there is no need to be confused, just don`t go on a second date or go to his home. End of story.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, croatiangirl97 said:

We went out for the first time after he showed up around an hour late. We made plans to go out the second time but after waiting for an hour and half he just wrote that he got home.. And then he had the guts to suggest that I should come over to his house 

Delete and block him from all your social media, messaging apps and contact lists.

He doesn't need an explanation, he knows what's wrong.

Make sure you cut your losses early on when red flags like this show up.

This seems like the opposite of confusing. He is a person who acts in a disrespectful rude way as a first impression and also seems focused on getting you to his home likely for sex.  Here's how to make it clear for yourself.  Remind yourself -or create -what your musts are for how you should be treated by another person.  Then see if this person makes the cut.  Now yes if you were just looking for a hook up with a stranger his being late and asking you to come to his home might not matter so much - but it sounds like you are looking to find someone to date.  So are you comfortable dating someone who will regularly show up late without apology and who will prefer meeting at his home for sex?  Is there something confusing about that?

1 hour ago, croatiangirl97 said:

Hi 

I met a guy online. We went out for the first time after he showed up around an hour late. We made plans to go out the second time but after waiting for an hour and half he just wrote that he got home. He didnt cancel,apologise or anything. And then he had the guts to suggest that I should come over to his house twice . Im confused.What should I do? Please help

His behavior indicates that he is not looking to date, he is looking for a hook up.

4 hours ago, croatiangirl97 said:

Hi 

Delete. 

Then enjoy the rest of your life.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, croatiangirl97 said:

Hi 

I think just cease all contact with him