Is it stupid i let this upset me ?

im in a groupchat with this girl i have feelings for, and she asked if anyone wanted to watch this tv show with her tonight. i said yes and asked if she wanted to watch now, and then she said she actually didnt wanna watch it because she didnt want to get to ahead of everyone else . 

to me it seems obvious she just didnt to watch with me and made up an excuse. she didnt doing anything wrong , it just made me upset and sad i guess. 

Sometimes our initial emotional reactions to an event are simply what they are. However, we do get to choose our own behaviors in how we respond to that.

So you can acknowledge that your feelings are hurt, but then follow with a deliberate decision as to whether you'll want to drill yourself deeper into hurt and make it more difficult to climb out of that hole, OR, you can decide to honor your feelings while recognizing that wasting more of your time on hurting is NOT going to change the outcome. From there you can figure out what steps you can take toward focusing on finding someone else who will be a better match for you.

1 hour ago, catfeeder said:

Sometimes our initial emotional reactions to an event are simply what they are. However, we do get to choose our own behaviors in how we respond to that.

So you can acknowledge that your feelings are hurt, but then follow with a deliberate decision as to whether you'll want to drill yourself deeper into hurt and make it more difficult to climb out of that hole, OR, you can decide to honor your feelings while recognizing that wasting more of your time on hurting is NOT going to change the outcome. From there you can figure out what steps you can take toward focusing on finding someone else who will be a better match for you.

do you think she did was mean at all?

6 hours ago, abjectpresent said:

im in a groupchat with this girl i have feelings for, and she asked if anyone wanted to watch this tv show with her tonight. i said yes and asked if she wanted to watch now, and then she said she actually didnt wanna watch it because she didnt want to get to ahead of everyone else . 

to me it seems obvious she just didnt to watch with me and made up an excuse. she didnt doing anything wrong , it just made me upset and sad i guess. 

When you asked her to watch it now was it in the evening already? If so, yes, you’re correct. She didn’t want to watch it with you.

Feeling sad and disappointed is ok. Is there anyone else you might want to watch it with? 

7 hours ago, abjectpresent said:

do you think she did was mean at all?

Why not step back from this group chat and get a good profile and pics on quality dating apps and start talking to and meeting local single real life women.

Don't waste your time on virtual TV "dates". No, it wasn't "mean", people have real lives to attend to and are busy with that.