My nose completely changed when I was 19. Unusual?

As the forum title reads, the summer I was 19 my nose completely changed. Before that, it went straight down into a bulb. Then it grew a top hump, a curve down the bridge, and grew out more. (My sister even told me I "have our uncle's nose now.") Interestingly, when my nose got larger it evened out with the rest of my face.

I can't help but wonder, was that kind of odd that my nose suddenly changed so drastically over one Summer? (Plus at a relatively late age, 19.) I mean, would it have been more "normal" if my nose slowly changed from age 14 TO 19, rather than over a 3-month time span?

Has anyone else experienced a drastic (and fast) physical change like that? Thanks! 🙂

Just now, TulipWriter said:

What kind of stuff? How did your body change?

So lots of women’s bodies change after pregnancy. For me I experienced changes in my hair (on head and body including texture ) and changes in my teeth - more root canals etc which other women experience.  And certain changes in my pelvic floor as well.
And since I had a c section I have a scar.  That is a change that certain women choose to have cosmetically removed. I didn’t.

Also I know of many women who have a mommy makeover it’s called. I never had a perfectly flat stomach no matter how skinny I was and I don’t now and it doesn’t bother me. Maybe it got “worse “ after pregnancy.  
All totally worth it and none of the changes concerned or bothered me. 

6 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

Are you happy with how you look? Why are you living in the past?

I admit, I've often thought about rhinoplasty...maybe my nose can be made straighter and not so humpy. (The size I think is fine but the shape could be smoother.) Of course that's not cheap, so if I truly decide to get it done it won't be for a long time, lol.

As for living in the past, it's my autism. I've come to realize all autistic people share similar symptoms, but we each have our own unique trait that sets us apart. 

Example: this kid is autistic and can recite pi forwards and backwards: https://youtu.be/OR36jrx_L44

Example: this guy is autistic and can say ANYTHING in reverse: https://youtu.be/qNfzGuOSPTE

Example: Me: I'm autistic and can remember dreams, daydreams, thoughts, and situations that I had from as far back as preschool until now. I can also remember the exact feelings and depth of those feelings that went along with all of those.

3 hours ago, Batya33 said:

For me I experienced changes in my hair (on head and body including texture )

My hair used to be so thick that hairdressers would never stop talking about it. They'd say, "Where does she GET all this hair??" and "Women pay to have hair like yours!" One even joked that my hair was so thick that it broke her hair brush. 

Now they say, "Your hair is thin, but you have a lot of it." 

1 minute ago, TulipWriter said:

My hair used to be so thick that hairdressers would never stop talking about it. They'd say, "Where does she GET all this hair??" and "Women pay to have hair like yours!" One even joked that my hair was so thick that it broke her hair brush. 

Now they say, "Your hair is thin, but you have a lot of it." 

Yes.  Hair texture can change.  Mine did.  But I’m also 55 now and through menopause!