Help my best friend please

Ok my friend really needs my help but I have no clue how to help her.

She had sex with her boyfriend last sunday and she was a virgin. However, she said that her boyfriend was a virgin too so the sex was kind of rough. After the sex she didn't feel much pain down there and no blood left behind. The next day there were blood around her anal area and she said there were signs of swolleness. so what happened? My friend can't sleep for a couple days already and it's still bleeding now. she's also curious if she is still a virgin or not

Well said g790403.

The bleeding after sex is normal, especially after the first time, and even the first few times.

The blood around her anal area probably is just blood from her vagina that ran that way- it happens. Like g790403 said, if it doesn't stop within a few days, tell her to at least call a doctor. Also, if the blood turns from red to brownish, dont be alarmed, thats completely normal also.

after have sex for the first time there is alot of bleeding (ive lost a good pair of shoes because of it) and if it keeps bleeding she need medical attetion because he was to rough then my ex told me about her and her current bf have sex and she did get swollen alot she had me take a look and it was pretty bad so i took her to the doc and he said she got some kind of infection so you friend definetly needs to go to the docter gl

after have sex for the first time there is alot of bleeding (ive lost a good pair of shoes because of it) and if it keeps bleeding she need medical attetion because he was to rough then my ex told me about her and her current bf have sex and she did get swollen a look she had me take alot and it was pretty bad so i took her to the doc and he said she got some kind of infection so you friend definetly needs to go to the docter gl