How come the topics at the very bottom don’t show on the main feed?

Seraphim

Seraphim, I am not sure I understood what you mean. 'Feed' refers to activity feeds or forum main, topic listing pages? Activity feeds can be configured on variety of ways. The forum main page and forum pages list topics topics according to their last updated time. 

In other words these are updates members post in their profiles. Others can reply to them. The technical concept is the same as in any other social network. The actual usage parameters, relationship to other forum content are not predefined at the moment, that will depend how the community will use the feature or not.

20 minutes ago, Capricorn3 said:

I had no idea we could post in our profiles 😳. I feel like such an idiot, lol.

It is one of the features introduced with switching to the current forum software. Yours appears to be disabled. This feature can be turned on or off in from within your profile page. Click Edit profile (top right corner) to make change the settings.

11 minutes ago, HeartGoesOn said:

Not t go off topic, but how do I reverse this (below) on my profile?

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

IF you go to your profile there is an "edit profile" link at the top right. That is where it is enabled, disabled.