How to not get jealous when the person you're seeing/dating follows attractive people on social media?

Guest Anonymous

Sometimes it gets the best of me and I find it very hard to not compare. Advice? I'm seeing a really lovely guy atm and can't complain. However, whenever he follows someone mildly attractive I do get a bit jealous and find myself comparing. Any tips?

13 minutes ago, Guest Anonymous said:

whenever he follows someone mildly attractive I do get a bit jealous and find myself comparing. Any tips?

How long have you been dating? Are you exclusive? How old is he?

You don't seem secure in this situation. You could stop stalking his social media.

However, this is about you. Playing mirror mirror on the wall is a losing battle.

Improve your self respect through self improvement. 

This is common.  Kinda like an ego boost.  Does it mean much? Usually not.  There's tons of good lookin gals out there 😉 .

How well do you know him?  Is he just one big flirt?  If so, them maybe is time to take a step back & reconsider who you're truly involved with.

Otherwise, this is on you and your own insecurity to deal with.  If he's honest & real but you're overtaken by your own jealousy, that will cause issue's, and end up too much stress & one huge headache.  You don't want/need that.

• Like 1

Develop your self confidence because nothing is more attractive than self confidence, high self esteem, strong financial independence, health, fitness and being your own person.  After that, you won't feel insecure because you're the draw.  Don't care what he does or what other people do.  Concentrate on yourself and attracting him and others onto you requires no effort on your part whatsoever.  It's automatic.