Should I stay or not?

So the thing is very complex, I like a girl on my classroom but when I confess her she was committed with anthore man. But talking to her even after her "No" she started reveling about her relationship problems. Her first year was good with him but over the 15-20 months they had almost 5+ big Big arugments ( block and unblock from social media), now she had promise me that if any one more agrument in next 20-22 months she will be with me. I had no issue being option of her, I just love her and want her. My question is will be there any fights in next 20-24 months 😌? I just want her. I know any fight she will be mine. Will I get her? What are chances of fight to be happen? I have no issue with self respect I can wait for her but I should get her😌

There are a LOT of problems here.
First, NEVER be someone’s option, you must be their choice, have more value for yourself. 
Second, you have set yourself up as her sounding hoard and therapist. So she can  use you for her problems and then continue with her life and her relationship and you are just a back-up plan.
Third, if she did decide to leave, you would be a rebound, should she actually leave him. That means she will continue to use you for emotional comfort and when she is better will either dump you to go back to this guy or for some other guy. 
Back off, work on your self esteem, find someone else to crush on. While you are waiting around on her, you are missing the opportunity to meet someone who will value you. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Gmmmc said:

she started reveling about her relationship problems. 

Focus on other girls. No only is she in a  relationship, she's a drama queen. Stay far away from her.

Don't hang around in the friendzone wishing and hoping. Avoid girls who string you along and play games like this.

7 hours ago, Gmmmc said:

she had promise me that if any one more agrument in next 20-22 months she will be with me

This is really weird, sorry to say. 

Who puts such a random timeline on fights? She sounds like a probation officer reminding her offender that he will go to prison if he has one more missed court appearance or something. 

• Like 2

Yup, I agree.  Very odd behaviour.

You don't need or want someone like this. ( she's basically 'venting' out to you as a friend).

She is NOT showing you any real interest, is more someone who will listen to her problems.

Every couple fights.  And if she were truly done with him, she could have left it all behind long ago.  In ways I do feel she feeds off the attention ( even negative).  She is far from mature or being over him,

Do not wait on some gal like this!  Be done with seeing her as anything worthy and leave her to deal with her own.  So, no expectations.

Remain at a distance now and move on with your life, to hopefully meet up with a real, decent girl and have something real - for YOU.

Do you really think she's a quality person, speaking to a guy who is crushing on her about her bf problems and in a weird way, flirting with you?

If she'd do that to him, she'd do the same to you if you were dating and arguing.

Your crush is clouding your judgment about her.

Never put yourself on ice for anyone. The right person is ready and free the same moment you are.